This document is subjected to changes; we will keep this document updated every days. You will be notified only for major changes; you can review this document in every moment.
- GENERAL INFORMATIONS
- PRIVACY CONTROLS
- THE APP FOR DEVICES
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- USER SUBMISSIONS & COMMUNITY STANDARDS
- ENCRYPTION AND CRYPTOGRAPHY
- MAPS AND CARTOGRAPHY
- MMTV (MYRC & VOX) messenger.myetv.tv
- ADVERTISING PLATFORM & THE STORE
- SHARER PLATFORM
- SHARING AND CARING
- MYWALLS AND NETWORKS OF CONTENTS
- ACCOUNT 18+
- SPECIAL ACCOUNT & GENRAL NETIQUETTE
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- HELP AND RELATED DOCUMENT
- HOW TO BLOCK ANY REQUEST FROM MYETV.TV
- APPLICABLE LAW
Welcome to the Terms of Services of MYETV
“Signup“: an act or instance of signing up.
“Access”: the simple access to a website as a visitor.
“Login“: an act of logging in to a computer, database, or system.
“Account“: an arrangement in which a person uses the Internet or e-mail services of a particular company.
“Platform“: the computer architecture and equipment using a particular operating system.
“Follower“: a follower refers to a person who subscribes to your account in order to receive your updates.
“Contents“: information made available by a website or other electronic. medium; (videos, audios, images, text, files or visual effects).
“Network”: a large system consisting of many similar parts that are connected together to allow movement or communication between or along the parts, or between the parts and a control centre.
“Sharing”: to have or use something at the same time as someone else.
“MYINC“: My Incorporate of Oscar Cosimo – or simple Oscar Cosimo – the currently responsible of MYETV.
“MYETV“: the entire platform at https://www.myetv.tv.
“License“: a permit from an authority to own or use something, do a particular thing, or carry on a trade.
“Licensee”: a person or organization who has official permission to make, do, or own something.
“Program/Software”: the instructions that control what a computer does; computer programs.
“Encryption”: to change electronic information or signals into a secret code (= system of letters, numbers, or symbols) that people cannot understand or use on normal equipment.
“Cryptography”: the practice of creating and understanding codes that keep information secret.
“Trademark”: a name or symbol on a product that shows it was made by a particular company, and that it cannot be used by other companies without permission.
By accessing the MYETV website, you certify that
(i) You will not copy or distribute or reverse engineer any part of the website code and features without the prior written authorization of MYETV’s Staff;
(ii) You will fully comply with the terms and conditions of these terms of service as well as our acceptable use policy
(iii) Access, if a minor, on the apps and on the websites is rated for general purposes with Parental Guidance in all the World and it could be rated and restricted in some Country for 16+ years old only. Please be informed before accessing the platform, a parent could inhibit the access and preventing the view/signup in the devices that the minor use: read the related section of this document to know how to block requests.
A. License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, Licensor hereby grants Licensee a worldwide, perpetual license to:
– install the Licensed Programs on Licensee’s premises, and permit Licensee’s users to use the Licensed Programs so installed, solely for Licensee’s own development, testing, demonstration, staging, and production of Licensee’s own software that makes use of the Licensed Programs in a way that adds substantial functionality not present in the Licensed Programs (the result, a “Licensee Application”);
– Permit Licensee to permit third-party hosts (“Hosts”) to install the Licensee Application on such Hosts’ respective premises on Licensee’s behalf, and permit Licensee’s users to access and use the Licensed Programs so installed, solely for Licensee’s own development, testing, demonstration, staging and production purposes
– install the Licensee Application on Licensee’s own premises and permit its own users to use the Licensee Application so installed on the same terms as sub-sections (i) and (ii) above.
B. For the purposes of this License, the right to “use” the Licensed Programs shall include the right to utilize, run, access, store, copy, test or display the Licensed Programs. No right or license is granted or agreed to be granted to disassemble or decompile any Licensed Programs furnished in object code form, and Licensee agrees not to engage in any such conduct unless permitted by law. Reverse engineering of Licensed Programs provided in object code form is prohibited, unless such a right is explicitly granted by any explicit license subject to sub-section (d) below or as a matter of law, and then only to the extent explicitly permitted. Licensor shall have no obligation to support any such reverse engineering, any product or derivative of such reverse engineering, or any use of the Licensed Programs with any modified versions of any of their components under this License.
C. Licensee shall ensure that any Licensee Applications incorporate the Licensed Programs in such a way as to prevent third parties (other than Hosts) from viewing the code of the Licensed Programs or gaining access to any programmatic interface or other hidden aspect of the Licensed Programs. Licensee shall also restrict distribution of the Licensed Programs, including as part of Licensee Applications, to only those parties who are notified of, and subject to, an enforceable obligation to refrain from any of the prohibited activities listed herein, such as reverse engineering or disassembling the Licensed Programs.
E. Title. Title to and ownership of the Licensed Programs shall at all times remain with Licensor.
The MYETV logo is a registered trademark. You can find a link, publicly available, of the official mark registration here: https://blog.myetv.tv/2016/03/05/new-official-icons-for-devices/
THE APP FOR DEVICES
The MYETV APP can be downloaded and installed in various type of devices; the website at https://www.myetv.tv/downloadapp/ is available to see if your device is supported and to download the latest official releases from official stores. The APP is free and could contains in-app adv and in-app purchases mechanism, a native notification mechanism also for users not directly registered in the website; the app is customized and optimized for the device that is being used. The application is subject to all the rules of this document and to those of the stores of the target device. The native application can be different based on the type of screen used (resolution) and / or the operating system used; the app incorporates a redirect mechanism from the mobile version for phones and smartphones, to the version for wide screens and / or operating systems suitable for televisions. This is thanks to the resolution of the screens.
We have a very powerful mechanism to control the privacy of the contents; users can choose from different options to make the content available to a specified audience. Privacy options include: “Public“, “Only Logged Users“, “Only Followers“, “Only Me“; from the recent #codechange updates, the “Public” option for newest users is disabled, you can enable it by open a public Network of Contents. You can choose to attach this options in two different form: Access controls (how the users can access to the physical content) and Privacy Controls (how the content will be visible in search engines).
- Public: everyones can view or access at the content.
- Only Logged Users: only users who have registered on MYETV can view or access the content; others users will see a warning for signup.
- Only Followers: only users who have registered on MyeTV and followed your MyWall/Network can view or access the content; others users will see a warning for signup or follow. The content owner can decide whether you have permission to access or view (he can kick or ban you).
- Only Me: only the owner of the content can view or access the content.
TELEVISION / WIDESCREEN VERSION
The version suitable for televisions or large screens can be found at this address: https://tv.myetv.tv and incorporates customized commands for keyboards and also the HTML5 Gamepad API to connect any controller or gamepad and use it with customized commands. Commonly used controller / gamepad commands may include:
- The pressure of the keys and the intensity with which they were pressed
- The vertical and horizontal axes and the intensity with which they were moved (if available)
- The geo-spatial position of the object (if available)
- Voice controls (if available)
in addition to these features the widescreen version have large font size and a new design UI to fit better the screen. The widescreen version, once activated, can only be deactivated by restarting the browser and returning to browse on https://www.myetv.tv
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The MYETV website, except all user submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, visuals, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“marks”), are owned by or licensed to Oscar Cosimo or MyIncorporate of Oscar Cosimo. You may not use, copy, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit them for any other purposes without the prior written consent of their respective owners.
USER SUBMISSIONS & COMMUNITY STANDARDS
A. MYETV allows its users to submit video or other material (name as “contents”) and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such submissions. You shall be solely responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with your submissions, you affirm/warrant that:
- you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize MYETV to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to all submissions to enable inclusion and use of the submissions in the manner contemplated by these terms of service; and you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable person in the submission to use the name or likeness of each individual for use in your submissions in the manner contemplated by these terms of service. You retain all of your ownership rights in your submissions. However, by submitting the material to MYETV as “public”, you grant a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the submission in connection with the MYETV website and business. The license granted by you terminates once you delete the content from the MYETV website. The owners of the licenses of third party website (sharing services) remain to the respective proprietary in the same way they are written. You can also choose different type of licenses for your works by using the privacy features.
B. You further agree that you will not:
- submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant MYETV all of the license rights granted herein;
- publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage MYETV or any third party;
- submit material that is unlawful, threatening, harassing, hateful, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- post advertisements or solicitations of business (spam or others type);
- impersonate another person.
- submit adult-oriented material without +18 restrictions
MYETV does not endorse any user submission, and expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with user submissions. MYETV does not permit copyright infringing activities or infringement of intellectual property rights on its website, and will promptly and without prior notice remove all content and user submissions if properly notified of infringements on third party’s intellectual property rights. Repeat infringers will have their user access terminated.
C. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any user submission or other content infringes upon your rights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our DMCA agent with the following information in electronic form:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note we have also an exclusive automatic platform to delete all contents in MYETV. Take a look.
D. You understand that when using the MYETV website, you will be exposed to user submissions from a wide variety of sources, and that MyInc.. is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to user submissions that are inaccurate, indecent, offensive, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against MYETV with respect there to, and agree to indemnify and hold MyInc. and its owners, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site.
E. MyInc. permits you to link to materials on the MYETV website for personal purposes, or commercial purposes. In addition, MYETV provides an “embeddable player” feature, which you may incorporate into your own personal, non-commercial websites for use in accessing the materials contained on the MYETV website. MyInc. reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the MYETV website at any time and for any reason.
MYETV should be safe and accessible to everyone. To achieve this purposes we use the moderation Platform and moderators can take actions for every contents inside the entire Platform. Please read how to send a report: https://blog.myetv.tv/2013/11/01/terms-of-service-reporting-videos/ or how the moderation Platform works: https://blog.myetv.tv/2018/01/22/alpha-testing-moderation-program/
APPEALS AND CORRECTIONS
The moderation Platform is builded to keep the community clean and safe for everyone; in any case moderators cannot delete contents, they can only apply restrictions; if a restriction is applied, owner of the content cannot appeal to it and they must accept the restriction (see point 20 of this contract “applicable law“). To have a content deleted you have to break points B or C of this contract.
MYCLOUD is a powerfull private application available for every registered user inside MYETV to upload and organize files before they are published inside the platform. Every user have a limited space to use in MYCLOUD and files are completely unaccessible from http and from everyone; only the owner of the account can view these files ready to be published in the network of contents. MYCLOUD have some limits, please read the related guidelines. The access of this feature can be disabled if caught illegal activities.
ENCRYPTION AND CRYPTOGRAPHY
The MYETV‘s platform works in a secure encrypted channel called SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and uses cryptography to store and read informations; for your safety the cryptography software is completely disabled in these countries: Belarus, Iraq, Mongolia, Myanmar, North Korea, Syria, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan; if you travel in one of these country you cannot use the cryptography (both encrypt or decrypt) but in some cases you still can uses encryption (SSL secure channel). There are countries where may be illegal using this cryptography and encryption and so the access to the website will be completely disabled. These data are taken from this public repository: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restrictions_on_the_import_of_cryptography these data can be updated and you can read, in this link, all the encryption laws for your selected country; if your country cannot be detected (because is an anonymous or proxied or any other reason) you cannot use the cryptography that will be disabled for both encrypt and decrypt.
You can have more detailed informations about the crypto laws in your country by read this: http://www.cryptolaw.org/index.html#tocThe cryptography software of MYETV is licensed and patented in the U.S. “Licensed Patents” means any patent that claims priority to United States Patent Application No. 09/918,615 entitled “Method and Apparatus for Facilitating Efficient Authenticated Encryption,” and any utility, divisional, provisional, continuation, continuations in part, reexamination, reissue, or foreign counterpart patents that may issue with respect to the aforesaid patent application. This includes, but is not limited to, United States Patent No. 7,046,802; United States Patent No. 7,200,227; United States Patent No. 7,949,129; United States Patent No.8,321 ,675; and any patent that issues out or United States Patent Application No. 13/669,114.
OCB Cryptography Encapsulation (2013): Read the full licensed patents (PDF).
CBC Cryptography Encapsulation (1997): Read the full licensed patents (PDF).
IVG Initialization Vectors Generation from encryption/decryption (2015): Read the full licensed patents (PDF).
MYETV uses encryption to save personal data. Encryption have territorial restrictions respectively on the country where you are located. The areas of the World where you can’t use your normal encrypted account are: Belarus, Brunei, Iraq, Mongolia, North Korea, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tunisia, Myanmar, Syria; if you travel in one of these area you cannot use our specifically form of encryption and/or you cannot use an account created outside of that country or in another country where encryption is enabled, you must create a new one with a local email; an automatic alert will inform you if that happens making the account not usable. Accounts created outside that areas cannot be used inside that areas and the same is true for the opposite. These are all the provisions of which we have an administrative obligation.
MAPS AND CARTOGRAPHY
The MYETV‘s platform uses vectorial or street/satellite map images hosted, called “cartography”, to allow the proper functioning of the map applications.
- Vectorial: cartography in the vectorial maps are under the GNU/AGPL license: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.en.html
- Street/Topographic: cartography in this type of maps belongs to OpenStreetMap Foundation (OSMF) under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 license. OpenStreetMap® is open data, licensed under the Open Data Commons Open Database License (ODbL).
- Satellite: cartography in this type of maps belongs to public and private companies (Esri, DigitalGlobe, GeoEye, Earthstar Geographics, CNES/Airbus DS, USDA, USGS, AeroGRID, IGN, and the GIS User Community or other private companies) authorized to map the entire World with a max altitude of 25 meters of precision and a clarity imagery with labels and streets.
- Satellite Imagery: satellite imagery provide the latest image of the globe from LANDSAT8 satellite at a specific coordinates and with an altitude of max 1km at a specific timespan; images in that imagery can be at grayscale with clouds or colored with clouds.
- Geocoding and Reverse Geocoding are offered by “Nominatim” (from the Latin, ‘by name’) is a tool to search OSM data by name and address (geocoding) and to generate synthetic addresses of OSM points (reverse geocoding) nominatim.openstreetmap.org results are cached thanks to the CDN at map.myetv.tv to provide better performance.
MMTV (MYRC & VOX) AND messenger.myetv.tv
The MMTV project is a project builded with the MYRC & V.O.X. technology and developed thanks to messenger.myetv.tv subdomain. This technology is capable to link users and/or contents with numbers; telephone numbers can be used and linked to a real phone whenever is possible. However, the application cannot be used to replace any emergency or government numbers in the world. The application cannot be used to call any external numbers in the world (example VOIP). The application cannot be used to make any criminal activities. Any abuse of the application will be reported. The E-Messenger (EMSG) is a real-time messenger builded to chat and/or talk with friends and personal audience; the messenger is builded into the website and is intended to be used for personal and entertainment purposes. The messenger include a strong cryptography software, to crypt and decrypt messages between two or more people; this software is intended for personal use only and it is severed banned from certain countries, for your safety the cryptography software is completely disabled in these countries: Belarus, Iraq, Mongolia, Myanmar, North Korea, Syria, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan; if you travel in one of these country you cannot use the cryptography (both encrypt or decrypt) but you still can send unencrypted messages. There are countries where may be illegal using this cryptography, for certain uses, and you will be notified before you use it that authorities can ask to read encrypted messages for any security purposes: Armenia, Brunei Darussalam, Malta, Egypt, Ukraine, Bahrain, Cambodia, China, Iran, Israel, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Morocco, Pakistan, Russia, South Korea, Vietnam. These data are taken from this public repository: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restrictions_on_the_import_of_cryptography these data can be updated and you can read, in this link, all the encryption laws for your selected country; if your country cannot be detected (because is an anonymous or proxied or any other reason) you cannot use the cryptography that will be disabled for both encrypt and decrypt.
THE ADVERTISING PLATFORM AND THE STORE
The MYETV‘s Official Store for Advertisers and the Merchandise Shop is exclusively available directly throught https://adplatform.myetv.tv
Merchandise availability, shipping and payments are regulated by the third party service named “ZAZZLE”: https://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/user_agreement and https://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/designer_license_agreement
The MYETV‘s Store for Advertisers is a powerfull application, under construction, where buy/sell and advertise inside the MYETV’s networks; the internal store access is linked with the same account used for MYETV.
THE SHARER PLATFORM
Using the sharing platform you assume all responsibilities of shared content in our platform, which will still be subject to other checks by our staff. You have to be careful what you share in public form; for this you have controls for your privacy and GeoIP to decide what audience to target your content; with the #codechange updates the public option for newer users is disabled (you can chose from different options start from “Only Logged Users”) and you have to create your network to make it available. We will double-check all the public contents constantly to ensure the safety of all our members and external visitors and we will take the appropriate measures against public shared spam or unwanted or malicious links. You are still subjected to the point 7B of this document.
SHARING AND CARING
The form “Sharing is Caring” is a trademark of the “The Army of Salvation” but it is also the world of the Internet philosophy. Sharing and Caring means that you should take care of what you share or you will have a bad reputation in the community; everything you’ll share in public form will be subjected to the entire community preferences: for example others users in the community can downvotes you till make your account freeze for some period of time; if this happens you will be notified by a notification with all the informations about your temporarily limitations. If you break the rules of the community many times you will be kicked out of the entire community.
EMOTIONS & CONTENT ID
Sharing a content on MYETV from another website means don’t let other users share the same content in their network of contents; the only way to share a content already shared is to share (or reshare) an emotion, this emotion can be customized with more options like privacy and others; this emotion will link the original shared content previously shared from the network of contents. This is called “contentid check” for the sharer platform and its artificial intelligence will be improved every days with new features.
MYWALLS AND NETWORKS OF CONTENTS
From the #codechange we have divided the Personal MyWall from the Public Networks of Contents; you can share content on your MyWall (which is your basic account) only with registered users in MYETV or with your followers or just for yourself. You can, however, share content on your network with anyone (even people not registered to MYETV).
MyWall: it is your basic and private account; when you signup your MyWall is automatically created and ready to be used. The name of your MyWall is taken from your username, that you have chosen from the signup process, and you can change it anytime by setting up a nickname. The url of the mywall should be something like https://www.myetv.tv/mywall/[username]
Network of Contents: you must create it from the tools in your menu; in some cases, you should provide some additional informations to create it. You can choose the name of your Network one time only, at the moment of the creation. You have the ability to attach MyApps to expand the Network’s functionality. Networks of Contents could have more than one admin and they labelled as:
- Administrator (the owner and the creators of the network)
- Editors (added by administrators)
- Moderators (added by administrators or editors)
- Content Providers (added by administrators or editors or moderators)
The url of the Netowrk of Contents should be something like https://www.myetv.tv/[Network]
More informations here: https://blog.myetv.tv/2018/03/19/networks-of-contents-guideline/
This is a special account that you can activate for free, in your account of MYETV, only if you have 18 years old or more; you must type your birthday date before activating this feature in your account. Sometimes users post contents that can be accessible only to 18+ users or maybe the content has undergone a restriction; if you don’t have done yet, you will be asked to type your birthday date to watch it. You declare to tell the truth about your date of birth and you will be the only responsible of your account. If you have problems, or if you have child that use the same account, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to disable this feature in your account.
MyCoins are the official virtual credits for MYETV and can be used only by registered users. The official terms of service of MyCoins is available for everyone.
SPECIAL ACCOUNTS & GENERAL NETIQUETTE
By using MYETV you accept, as a free user, that we can sometimes limit the bandwidth or the space of our services without any notice and we have all the instruments and the rights to do that especially if you:
- break any points/rule of this terms of services
- your Country does not permit the access to MYETV
- says explicitly that you want this restriction for your private and public nets
Special Accounts can give special permissions like developers, moderator, power-user or similar. These special accounts can be assigned by developers to allow users to perform certain actions, can be revoked at any time; special accounts accessible after a payment can be revoked if user breaks one or more of the terms listed in this document.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE MYETV WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MYINC., ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. MYINC. MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OFCONTENT,
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE,
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
- ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONSIN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE MYETV WEBSITE.
MYINC. DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE MYETV WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND MYINC. WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL MYINC., ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT,
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE,
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
- ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE,
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE MYETV WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MYINC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. IF ANY RULES OF THIS TERMS OF SERVICE IS BROKEN WE JUST RESERVE THE FULL RIGHT OF OBFUSCATE/DELETE CONTENTS OR BAN THE USER WHO COMMIT ANY INFRACTIONS TO ANY LAWS.
– My Incorporate of Oscar Cosimo: (Italy) Founder: Oscar Cosimo
Postal Documents & Official Documents to OSCAR COSIMO:
– Indirizzo: Ufficio Postale di Casalpusterlengo – Casella Postale 21 – Località: 26841
– Address: Postal Office of Casalpusterlengo – Post Office Box 21 – Locality: 26841 (Italy)
MYETV official email
- Officials Social Networks pages
HELPS AND RELATED DOCUMENTS
You can start to read more informations here: https://blog.myetv.tv/star
A) The Licensor reserves the right to cease distribution and grant of further licenses to any or all of the Licensed Programs at any time in its sole discretion.
B) The Licensor reserves the right to at any time and at its sole discretion provide updated versions of any or all of the Licensed Programs that supercede and replace the prior version of that Licensed Program.
C) Your license rights are effective until terminated as described below:
i) This license and all rights under it will terminate or cease to be effective without notice if Licensee breaches the terms of the License and does not correct or remedy such breach promptly.
ii) Notwithstanding the foregoing, Licensee may terminate this License at any time for any reason or no reason by providing the Licensor written notice thereof.
D) Upon any expiration or termination of this License, the rights and licenses granted to you under this License shall immediately terminate, and you shall immediately cease using and delete the Licensed Programs. Licensee Applications based upon the Licensed Programs are not subject to this limitation.
BLOCK ANY REQUESTS FROM myetv.tv
MYETV is platform accessible only from encrypted channels https:// and it’s hosted around the world by a Content Delivery Network(or CDN) formed by more than one IP address (Internet Protocoll address), disabling one of that IP address may disable the platform only in a specific geographic area and may disable hundreds of others website hosted by that CDN and disabling the public hostnames may disable thousands of others websites; we do not reccomend this approach. To block any request from https://www.myetv.tv instantly you must block the root IP address:
Provider: HOST EUROPE – https://www.hosteurope.de/en/
The status of the network in the entire World is automatically monitored here: https://status.myetv.tv/
To block requests only from a particular service you should block hostnames as follow:
The status of the content delivery network in the entire World is automatically monitored here: https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/
In this way the MYETV platform can be shut down for any particular clients/network. These informations are usefull in case of any Emergency for any authority. The block of the network involves in the immediate termination of the licenses offered by this document.
The License shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the substantive law of Italy and Europe, excluding its conflicts of law provisions, and by the courts of that states