MYETV have introduced the Networks of Contents-[Contents]: [every content intended as text, images, audio or video] (or Contents Networks-[Network of Contents]: [is the channel in which owners can post their content and the audience can see the contents posted by the owners]) recently, please read this guide to have more informations about them; when you signup on MYETV you have a Private Network of Contents-[Network of Contents]: [is the channel in which owners can post their content and the audience can see the contents posted by the owners] (also called “ACCOUNT-[Account]: [an Account contains the personal information that is assigned to those who register and access with email and password]”) for your own use, where your contents are. You can build a new Public Network of Contents whenever you want with your account; you need the name, a description and a MYRC number (a number to reach that Network-[Network of Contents]: [is the channel in which owners can post their content and the audience can see the contents posted by the owners] in the MYRC search engine). Owners of Networks of Contents can build MYAPPS to improve their Network; in any network can be shared and/or stored images, videos, links or text
PRIVATE NETWORK OF CONTENTS
Usually the url is like “https://www.myetv.tv/[username]/…” or “https://www.myetv.tv/[nickname]” where “username” is your username used to accessAccess [the simple access to a website as a visitor] on MYETV or where “nickname” your customized Nickname that you chosed in your “Edit Profile” page. You may change the Nickname and the associated URL in the future, by changing your nickname in the edit profile page and this action will not make you lost all your followers-[Follower]: [a follower refers to a person who subscribes to your account or network in order to receive your updates]. The private network of contents is always one for every account and can contain contents, emotions, posts, images and every activities of the user, every content-[Contents]: [every content intended as text, images, audio or video] shared in the private network can be easily protected with global privacy controls (available for all the private networks in the “Edit Profile” page); the private network will be visible only to the specified opton (public, only logged users, only followers). Owner of the Network-[Network Owner]: [the owner(s) of the referenced network of contents (or Network)] can edit informations about it in the “EDIT PROFILE” or in the section under the tab “MY NETWORKS OF CONTENTS – EDIT INFORMATIONS” in the menu. Please note: we accept only usernames with english ASCII characters from A to Z excluding numbers and excluding spaces
Every user account-[Account]: [an Account contains the personal information that is assigned to those who register and access with email and password] can have only one Private Network of Contents. Read the document “SPECIAL ACCOUNTS” to have more informations about limits.
PUBLIC NETWORKS OF CONTENTS
Usually the url is like “https://www.myetv.tv/[NetworkName]” where “NetworkName” is the name of the Network. This Network can be reached also by the MYRC search engine-[Search Engine]: [is the application that deals with the search for content, networks or anything else on the platform] with an URL like: “https://www.myetv.tv/?CallAction=myrc&@=[MYRCnumber]” where “MYRCnumber” is the number chosed at the creation of the network.
Public Networks of Contents are the same as private but they are public (no global privacy controls) and can have more than one owner/editor/moderator/content provider. The owner of the network can nominate max. 3 different users to be: editor, modeartor or content provider; each of that users have access to that network in different way but anyone of them can add and/or remove and/or edit contents and posts inside that network. You can change the ownership of any content, at any time, from one network to another as long as it is owned by you. Owners of the Network can edit informations about it in the “MY NETWORKS OF CONTENTS – MANAGE NETWORKS” sections of the menu. The characters used to form the content network-[Network of Contents]: [is the channel in which owners can post their content and the audience can see the contents posted by the owners] name can be either UTF8 encoded or have symbols and spaces; if you edit the Network name successfully you will lost all your followers without any notifications to them.
Owner of the network can nominate only one user for every role. The deployment of Networks of Contents is limited for every account; read the document “SPECIAL ACCOUNTS” to have more informations about limits.
You can have more informations about your account, your limits and all your features in this specific place (you must be logged in to view all your information): https://account.myetv.tv
TERMS OF SERVICE
- The private Network of Contents is always created at the signup of the account, with your chosed username, and can be edited in the “edit profile” section.
- To create a Public Network of Contents the account must be verified and compiled all required fields.
- You can read and edit your account informations, options, privacy and more features always updated here: https://account.myetv.tv
- You can read the SPECIAL ACCOUNTS document to have more informations
- The name and description of the content network must be original and cannot be a brand, if you do not have the authorization we may request a name change if this is confusing.
- Offensive or non-proprietary names, descriptions or images are not allowed. We may request the modification of the information and suspend the network for all the public, until the information is modified.
- You can change the ownership of any content, at any time, from one network to another as long as it is owned by you.
- You can change the name of your Private Network of Contents by setup a nickname; the username, used to acces at the platform-[Platform]: [the the set of the main domain and all the subdomain of a particular website; also the computer architecture and equipment using a particular operating system], cannot be modified. You will not lost followers when you change your nickname and followers will not be advised of that changes.
- Everytime you will change the name of your Public Network of Contents, you will lost all your followers; they will not receive a notification or an invite to follow again with the new name.
- Any name of the Network of Contents must be different from any Public or Private Network of Contents name activated yet in the platform.
- It is possible to request a confirmation every time a follower-[Follower]: [a follower refers to a person who subscribes to your account or network in order to receive your updates] asks to follow a content network private or public; if this is active, an email and a notification will be sent to the owner to confirm or reject the follower.
- Followers can be blocked by the network administrator. If a follower is blocked they will no longer be able to send requests.
- When you delete a content network, the contents and followers in it will be removed from the view of the entire public and while in the queue for complete deletion from the system they cannot be recovered.
Along with the official MYETV’s Terms of Services (https://blog.myetv.tv/myetv-terms-of-service/#MYWALLSANDTIMEWALLS) these documents rapresents the Networks of Contents Terms of Services for everyone.