MYCLOUD is a powerefull platform to store all your private files on MYETV before they can be published inside the platform; is powered thanks to the works of a group of folks that constantly improve all the features in terms of security and performance; we are using our custom version exclusive for MYETV.
In the moment of signup on MYETV your private and personal folder will be created, initially limited to a limited max number of GigaBytes (you could increase this limit with SPECIAL ACCOUNTS). Every time you upload something new on MYETV, it will be stored it in this private folder synchronized in your personal account before it can be published and visible to others as “content”; in the moment the user save/publish the content inside the network of contents, the original file in the private folder will be deleted automatically; if something goes wrong, or the user change it’s idea, the file will remain in the folder and the user still try again to publish it or delete it manually. MYCLOUD works as a private room where all your files are stored inside folders before they are published or downloaded.
MYCLOUD can be accessbile only to registered and verified users (you must compile your profile with name, surname and others mandatory data) through the sharer platform or with the links inside the menu or with the direct link https://www.myetv.tv/?CallAction=mycloud
The MYCLOUD is linked directly with the upload application of MYETV so whatever you are uploading (images, audio, videos) will be saved to a private folder visible only through your account; this folder can be viewed from any device that is connected to your account, even between different devices. You can also upload directly into MYCLOUD using the MYCLOUD application and drag&drop the files into your folder. Limit of upload for everyone is 100MB for every file (expandible).
The MYCLOUD let you download any files directly from your folder into your device without any limits. Double click on the file you want to download and chose “Download this file”. There is no limit for download files in this way.
PUBLISH FILES INSIDE NETWORK OF CONTENTS
The MYCLOUD application let you save your uploaded files into your Network of contents of MYETV. Double click on the file you want to publish and click on “PUBLISH THIS FILE INSIDE YOUR NETWORK” to open the sharer dialogs, select one of your network, type informations like title, description and tags and save the new content.
– All users can store max 4GB of files inside the MYCLOUD (expandible with SPECIAL ACCOUNTS)
– All files will be stored in this MYCLOUD folder of your account and can be viewed only by the user who is logged to this account
– MYCLOUD files are protected and unaccessbile from everyone (no execute, no read/write operations)
TERMS OF SERVICES
- MYCLOUD is available for everyone registered and verified user on MYETV
- Files stored in MYCLOUD are private and cannot be streamed and/or opened with any browser
- Uploading of this type of files is allowed: documents, images, audio, video; only text files (.txt) can be opened and modified using a specially created editor included in MYCLOUD
- MYCLOUD is limited for upload size and storage and can be expanded with SPECIAL ACCOUNTS
- MYETV is not directly responsible for any interruption of the service and/or compromise of files
- When you upload any files, for safety they will be saved in your MYCLOUD before they can be published on your network; when they are published in any of your network the files will be automatically deleted without leaving a trace and freeing up space.
- MYCLOUD can transform the files into a .zip archive, for a possible backup, but this archive cannot be published on a network.
- MYCLOUD can also transfer files to a +VOX number or can transfer files to another MYCLOUD of a follower
- All files are automatically checked by an artificial intelligence that ensures the absence of viruses, malware or other that could damage the equipment
MYCLOUD can be used in a safe way for all your private files in any devices and it don’t require any other customization or additional cookies.
MYCLOUD is powered thanks to the works of these guys:
- Chief developer: Dmitry “dio” Levashov email@example.com
- Maintainer: Troex Nevelin firstname.lastname@example.org
- Developers: Alexey Sukhotin email@example.com, Naoki Sawada firstname.lastname@example.org
- Icons: PixelMixer, Yusuke Kamiyamane
The project is open-source in this public repository: https://github.com/Studio-42/elFinder
MYCLOUD is implemented with custom codes thanks to the folks who worked hard for our authentication script and the MYETV team.