MYCLOUD is a powerefull platform to store all your private files on MYETV before they can be published inside the platform; is powered thanks to the works of a group of folks that constantly improve all the feature in terms of security and performance; we are using our custom version from the 2015 #codechange.
In the moment of signup on MYETV your private and personal MYCLOUD will be created, initially limited to a limited max number of GigaBytes (you could increase this limit with MYCOINS). Every time the user uploading something on MYETV, it will be stored it in a private folder synchronized in your personal account before it can be published and visible to others; in the moment the user save/publish the content inside the network of contents, the original file in the private MYCLOD will be deleted automatically; if something goes wrong, or the user change it’s idea, the file will remain in the MYCLOUD and the user still try again to publish it or delete it manually.
All files in the MYCLOUD can’t be accessed to noone; these files are visible only to the owner of the account and cannot be accessible throught http or opened in any ways. The owner can publish this files whenever he wants, but in the moment that files remains in the MYCLOUD they will be unaccessible to everyone.
MYCLOUD can be accessbile only to registered users through the sharer platform or with the links inside the menu.
– All users can store max 4GB of files inside the MYCLOUD (exandible with MYCOINS)
– All files will be deleted automatically from the MYCLOUD after 4 weeks of inactivity
– MYCLOUD files are protected and unaccessbile from everyone
MYCLOUD can be used in a safe way for all your private files and it don’t require any other customization or additional cookies.
MYCLOUD is powered thanks to the works of these guys:
- Chief developer: Dmitry “dio” Levashov email@example.com
- Maintainer: Troex Nevelin firstname.lastname@example.org
- Developers: Alexey Sukhotin email@example.com, Naoki Sawada firstname.lastname@example.org
- Icons: PixelMixer, Yusuke Kamiyamane
in this public repository: https://github.com/Studio-42/elFinder