We’ve builded from today the first moderation Platform-[Platform]: [the the set of the main domain and all the subdomain of a particular website; also the computer architecture and equipment using a particular operating system] for MYETV; This Platform allows moderators to apply different restrictions to published contents-[Contents]: [every content intended as text, images, audio or video]; this is the first ever moderation Platform for different purposes and allows moderators to restrict and/or mark every contents published on MYETV; moderators cannot accessAccess [the simple access to a website as a visitor] to the content-[Contents]: [every content intended as text, images, audio or video] directly but they can search them with the exact ID, the title (or part of it), the description (or part of it) or the tags; moderators can mark that content with our restrictions system (PEGI Content Restriction) or mark that content to an immediate control and/or deletion (by calling the copyright infraction procedure); moderators can also see the real-time anonymous report requests for contents from every users, so they can track every request explicitly reported. Every successfull modeated content can make moderators earn mycoins in their account-[Account]: [an Account contains the personal information that is assigned to those who register and access with email and password] (a fixed amount daily, no matter how many contents are moderated). The owner of the moderated content will be blocked to edit the “restriction” options or any other moderated options for that content and can be noticed in anonymous way; all the moderations are tracked and controlled, if moderation is successfull the owner of the content-[Content Owner]: [the owner(s) of a content (usually includes all owners of the network that shared it)] can appeal to it, the appeal can take place only if the moderation consist in removing the content or blocking an account, and the owner must accept any restriction for the good of the entire community. We’re also updating the Terms of Services to meet this requirements.
WHAT MODERATORS CAN DO
- Moderators can read all explicitly reported contents/messages/network-[Network of Contents]: [is the channel in which owners can post their content and the audience can see the contents posted by the owners] by users
- Modeartors can moderate a content/messages/network if they are explicitly reported by users; for private messages moderators can view the explicitly reported message plus the last 5 messges before of the reported one.
- Moderators can activate the emergency button to ask to disable globally the upload-[Upload]: [the action by a owners of the network of sending an image or audio or video file (named as content) from the device] or put the entire platform in maintenance (an elevated authorization as “administrator” is required); plus moderators can chose if activate the browser integrity check to enable the “are you an human?” page of the content delivery network
- Moderate a content: moderators can apply GEOIP or GEOLANGUAGE or PEGI RESTRICTION and inhibit their modification; moderators can also delete some contents if they are suspected of copyright infringment or contains technical errors (delete occours only if the contents are already reported by copyright infractions)
- Moderate an Account: moderators can RESET an account (this means the disconnection of every devices and next time the user will login-[Login]: [an act of logging in to a computer, database, website or system] must specify a new password); moderators can also “freeze” or “ban” an account
- Moderate a Network: a network can be moderated with the PEGI RESTRICTION for networks or with a “freeze”
- Moderators can view statistics about who viewed a specified content
- Translation of the platform (an elevated authorization as “translator” is required)
- Send mass emails to everyone have checked the consent (email addresses never be viewed) (an elevated authorization as “messengers” is required)
- Send notifications to a specified p2p-[Peer-To-Peer Network]: [is a network made up of many p2p keys that can communicate with each other held together by a central system that can control them]-key (an elevated authorization as “messengers” is required)
- Block/Allow a p2p key-[Peer-To-Peer Key]: [it is a key assigned by the central system to the user and can identify him within the same system]: everyone have an identification key and moderator can block or allow them; by blocking a key, the user will no longer be able to access the interactive features of the entire platform (such as sending messages, publishing content, registering with a new user, and others)
WHAT MODERATION CANNOT DO
- Moderators can’t view contents with this privacy settings (unless they are explicitly reported by users): only for followers-[Follower]: [a follower refers to a person who subscribes to your account or network in order to receive your updates] and private. Moderator cannot change privacy settings for any contents (access to the content or visibility of the content)
- Moderators cannot recover any password or email address or username; if you think your account was violated then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the explanation of what happened
- Moderators cannot delete an entire account; moderators can freeze (inhibit access for a period of time) or ban (inhibit access forever); an appeal can be sent to email@example.com with the explanation of what happened
- Moderators cannot delete an entire Network; moderators can freeze (inhibit access for a period of time) to an entire public network
- Moderators cannot read email address or passwords of the accounts registered
- Moderators cannot send email messages until the account has enable the consent to mass messages (mailinglist)
- The max duration of a p2p key block is 72 hours or if the user changes the entire device
- Moderators cannot send direct notifications without a p2p key
HOW TO APPEAL TO MODERATION
To appeal at any moderations you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the explanation of what happens; just make sure to don’t include any pasword or private informations. You can also use, if you have it, the PDF with your data downloaded previously in the “edit profile” page or here: https://www.myetv.tv/datadownload/ (available only if you are logged in)
HOW TO APPLY FOR A MODERATOR AUTHORIZATION
Send an email to email@example.com with what you want to do to help the community and you must be registered into the platform with your account. You can also earn max 20 MYCOIN for every month, you must open the moderation platform at least one time once every the four weeks of the month (4 times every month divided for one time a week). Please note: from 2023 MYCOINS earnd by this program-[Program/Software]: [the instructions that control what a computer does; computer programs] cannot be converted in real value money like €uros.
We always recommend paying attention to public things that can also take on different meanings over time. For this we try to limit the damage, where possible, for the correct and peaceful coexistence of everyone. This is the first Moderation Platform ever after a hard work lasted 4 years; also if we seen a lot of things we must keep the MYETV Platform safe and secure for every users. I strongly believe that for that purposes classification of the contents and education of the users is the right way. We will update this documents everytime somethings changes to reflect the real usage of the platform.
I hope you can enjoy MYETV in the best possible way. Thank you for your reading.
(cover image from: https://store.businessinsider.com/products/the-content-moderation-report)
3 thoughts on “Alpha-Testing Moderation Program”
Pingback: Terms Of Service reporting videos | Official MyeTV Support Blog
Pingback: MyeTV's Terms Of Service | Official MyeTV Support Blog
Pingback: Organizing updates March/April 2018 | Official MyeTV Support Blog
Comments are closed.