The search engine of MYETV is one of the core features of the entire website; you can search and find every type of content with a few clicks, digits or gestures. There are several ways to search and you can dinamically change with respective buttons at the left:
- MYETV Fast Search: The default search engine at https://www.myetv.tv or https://www.myetv.tv/?CallAction=fastsearch
- Instant Play Page: The search engine at this url https://www.myetv.tv/?CallAction=instantplay or mmtv.myetv.tv
- MYRC Page: The search engine at this url https://www.myetv.tv/?CallAction=myrc or messenger.myetv.tv
- VOX: The search engine for communications over the P2P network
- MAP: The search engine for geographic maps at this url map.myet.tv
MYETV’s Search Engine
The default search engine is an interactive real-time full-search application with commands and features:
- Fast Search (the default search engine in the homepage of MYETV)
- Fast Search in “Network of Content” (where “Network of Content” is the name of the Network that you are visiting)
- Instant Play (from the 2015 accessible trough the # (hash) character before the term to search)
- MyRC (accessible trough the @ (at) character before the term to search)
- VOX (accessible trough the + (plus) character before the number to search)
- MAP (accessible trough the / (slash) character before the country, city, address, place or geographica coordinates to search)
Type ?help inside the search engine to read this document.
The Instant Play search engine is located at https://www.myetv.tv/?CallAction=instantplay and in every page of MYETV as “Instant Play (#)” and is accessible to anyone by type the hashtag (#) before the terms of the search.
The MYRC search engine (or MMTV) is located at https://www.myetv.tv/?CallAction=myrc (or https://messenger.myetv.tv) and in every page as “MYRC (@)” and is accessible to anyone by type the at (@) before the terms of the search, usually numbers.
The VOX application is reachable by typing the plus symbol (+) before any number in the search engine or in the MYRC.
The MAP applications are reachable by typing the slash symbol (/) before any place on the World in any languages of the World; word to search can be a place, an address, a city, a country or a precise latitude and longitude coordinates separated by a comma.
The “Advanced Search” option let you filter the search results with the params that you choose; you can filter all the search results, for example, for languages or category. Logged users can filter the search results by friendlist/following and many more options. The exclusive “Time Traveller” feature, in the advanced search section, gives to the logged users the ability to go back in time to see how the entire platform was in a specify date/time.
The search engine store all informations on its usage with a proprietary cache mechanism encrypted with the AES-256 encryption this ensures more privacy and an improved performances for every users who use the MYETV platform; this encryption works in every countryes of the world.
The search engine of MYETV is one of the primary feature of the website, and one of the unique one on the entire web, we will update it every day and we work every day to try to offer the best experience for our users. Stay Tuned!