- Applications can require or display external urls, images or scripts
- Some applications can use MYCOINS virtual credit
What applications can’t do:
- Applications cannot embed or process server-side code and cannot read any private data
- Applications cannot use disks space for uploads
- Some applications are studied to be opened at the click of the mouse to don’t be intrusive; forcing them to be opened at page load is prohibited
Applications can be deactivated and the user can be inhibited from the use of the same, if he makes repeated errors in the deployment process of the same. Some applications require the verification before they can be deployed.