A few years ago we’ve maded the Notification System with new features and just a few months ago we’ve added new native notification system for desktop and mobile users; today i am pleased to announce a new email notification system with new templates and design, same for every email; plus a mailinglist system for important updates from developers and a new recursive email for trendy hashtags and more, start from the 31 August 2020. The emails notifications can be deactivate or activate in complete autonomy from the “edit profile” page of your account-[Account]: [an Account contains the personal information that is assigned to those who register and access with email and password], like in the image below:
To be able to receive these type of emails you must be registered on myetv.tv with an account verified by your email, this mean by pressing the button in the activation email that we have sent to your account after the signup process; without these permission your account cannot receive email updates. Example of the new design of the activaton email (after the signup process you must confirm your email) in the image below:
To disable or enable automatic updates notifications from the network-[Network of Contents]: [is the channel in which owners can post their content and the audience can see the contents posted by the owners] that you follow, just press the follow button of the network and select your preferences like in the image below:
Same new template and design also for the automatic networks notification updates and the new daily recursive mass emails with trendy hashtags; example of the updates notifications for new contents-[Contents]: [every content intended as text, images, audio or video], below:
Made the following changes and implemented the following anti-phishing technologies
- Trademarked Logo at the header of the page: the logo must link the correct website https://www.myetv.tv (note the https)
- Multi-languages: all the emails are in the language that you have selected in your account as the main language of the platform-[Platform]: [the the set of the main domain and all the subdomain of a particular website; also the computer architecture and equipment using a particular operating system]
- Links at the footer: emails must always show in the footer a link to edit/cancel the subscriptions from the platform
- Technical email ID: all the emails sent by the platform are stored internal in a safe way with a technical ID to be reached from authorized personal in every moments; personal data, like email address, will not be logged
- Anti-Phishing technology: if you click on the link of the TechnicalID you must be redirected to a page hosted by https://www.myetv.tv where you can have informations about when the email has been sent by our platform
- SPF: SPF is a standard email authentication method. SPF helps protect the domain against spoofing, and helps prevent outgoing messages from being marked as spam by receiving servers.
- DMARC: DMARC, which stands for “Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance”, is an email authentication, policy, and reporting protocol.
- DKIM: DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) is an email authentication method designed to detect forged sender addresses in email (email spoofing), a technique often used in phishing and email spam.
- QRCODE: when privacy or confidential matters, we add a qrcode at the footer of the email to verify the email in real-time with your QR-ready devices
This new email notification platform help us to be more productive and to reach more and more people. The privacy for the email notification settings can be edited in the “Edit Profile” section of every accounts; by following networks of contents email notifications settings can be edited in every “Follow Section” of the network of contents-[Network of Contents]: [is the channel in which owners can post their content and the audience can see the contents posted by the owners]. The email notification system and settings differs from the Internal Notification (browser) or Push Notifications (mobile) settings.