In addition to all these important updates, we will make changes to all the platform by adding new features some long-requested, others new that will slightly modify the behavior of the platform; in fact, thanks to these updates, the whole MYETV platform will be subjected to historical changes that will be tested by everyone during this and the next years.
I will try to give you an initial list of the features we have in mind to develop these days, this list will be updated with more information every time we change something:
- Two new colored themes will be added during the 13th birthday of MYETV (under development):
- Violet-Blue: the violet-blue color scheme is composed by the vivid violet and royal blue colors and is ispired by the violet flower and indigo color scheme; a must have background if you like this type of color.
- Euro Champ 2020: this theme is the first composed by 3 colors and is a tribute to the victory of Italy at UEFA™ EURO 2020 Championship; read more here: European Champions 2020 – Exclusive colored theme.
- Contents information encryption: as specified above, we will make changes to the sharerSharer the section of the platform with which the networks can share content, inside or outside of the platform to encrypt the content information with a heavy 128bit encryption.
- New “Recycle Bin” feature and automatic deletion of private contents after some time.
- The most pleasing “continuum” feature is now available also in the play page.
- Sharer updates: the content sharer will be modified to add video content from Twitter as well and others some minor changes about Cloudflare Stream and others updates in the MYETV’s crawler.
- The help document MYAPPS Developers Guidelines is updated and the informations about single MYAPPSMYAPPS applications that the owners of the networks can build within them to add additional functionality to the content or to the entire network will be now visible only inside the platform as registered user.
- MYAPPS UPDATES: general updates on MYAPP will allow viewers of network of contentsNetwork of Contents is the channel in which owners can post their content and the audience can see the contents posted by the owners to view linked applications
- MYAPPS: we will build new MYAPPs for contents that will allow the incorporation of Twitter contents automatically filtered via hashtags and content location, right under the content shared with MYETV
- Two Factor Authentication: the two factor with email authentication was addes for every accounts registered on MYETV
- Image fro Networks of Contents: we have added a new filter called “IMAGES” inside the networks of contents to filter in the timeline only the images of that networkNetwork of Contents is the channel in which owners can post their content and the audience can see the contents posted by the owners.
- MYCOINS: a new feature for earning MYCOINS is added as surprise, more informations here: “Follow the star to advise and gift MYCOINS – MYETV Blog“.
- MYCOINS terms of services are updated.
- Translations: MYETV has been translated into 5 different languages: English, Italian, Spanish, French, German; accessAccess the simple access to a website as a visitor to some features has also been reactivated for the Spanish, French and German languages.
- Various minor updates to the APP for TVs and widescreen devices to improve the navigation and the usability.
- The mobile app for Android devices will be updated to add the button “close the app” and with others minor updates.
- The app for Microsoft Win10 and XBOX devices will be updated to use the latest SDK updates and with others minor changes.
- A brand new way to watch PlayWalls via MYRC(@): owners of a MYRC numeric channel and/or a content networkNetwork of Contents is the channel in which owners can post their content and the audience can see the contents posted by the owners will be able to increase the choice of contents to be shown in the PlayWall by choosing them from any content network present on MYETV; currently, in fact, they can only show contents from the same network they own; with this update it will be possible to show public contents from other networks, all networks or only the networks chosen by the owner of that network. Only contents with privacy and visibility set as PUBLIC can be chosen and that have a followship accepted from both.
- The right sidebar is back with some new features: you have to click on the tabs to view the various sections and tabs are different for content networks where information about the content networks you are watching will be displayed.
- Key management of the P2P network has been improved and made more secure for everyone and the anti-flood help page as been updated to link the peer-to-peerPeer-To-Peer Network is a network made up of many p2p keys that can communicate with each other held together by a central system that can control them help page.
- The moderator platform is improved with new features to give moderators the best tools, while respecting everyone’s privacy.
- The search engineSearch Engine is the application that deals with the search for content, networks or anything else on the platform and results are improved.
- My statistics are finally back for registered users.
- Improved the “Advanced Content Options” for every contents shared on MYETV
- New posts published on this blog will now be shared on all the official social network pages of MYETV
- Terms of Services are updated with some changes (encryption section).
- Added a new category to this blog called “Help & Documents – Tutorials” and added and/or edited some of post regardings MYAPPS:
- PLAYWALL (MYAPPMYAPPS applications that the owners of the networks can build within them to add additional functionality to the content or to the entire network): https://blog.myetv.tv/2014/01/13/playwall-on-mywalls-and-channels/
- ECOMMERCE (MYAPP): https://blog.myetv.tv/2021/06/29/e-commerce-links-for-your-contents-myapp/
- CALENDAR (MYAPP): https://blog.myetv.tv/2021/06/29/the-calendar-for-networks-of-contents-myapp/
- EMESSENGER (MYAPP): https://blog.myetv.tv/2021/06/29/the-emsg-for-contents-and-networks-of-contents-myapp/
- MYAPP (HELP DOCUMENT): MYAPPS Developers Guideline – MYETV Blog
- A lot of new updates will be presented during this month with surprises… We will update this document every time we will make some changes. Stay tuned for more…
For this anniversary I would like to personally thank all the professional developers who have worked hard to evaluate and accept our apps in their official stores; the developers of Microsoft, Google, Amazon and Twitter have worked silently with all of you to test the features and report the various bugs and/or trivial errors to be corrected. These people, for me, are real heroes who have spent part of their time and their precious work silently to make us grow.
Therefore, I thank those who gave me the opportunity to become an official developer of Microsoft, Google, Amazon and to meet large communities of developers all over the world. That’s (not yet) all, folks! Stay tuned for more informations about new updates and the changes to the platform MYETV.