Today we present to you the new sharerSharer the section of the platform with which the networks can share content, inside or outside of the platform section to share everything you want: text, videos, images, links. This features are reserved for registered users who have filled the profile with personal informations: the sharer of MYETV can be used only if the user is logged in and have compiled the personal informations section. The sharer is a powerfull crawler application client/server or server/server or client/client (with the help of a centralized p2pPeer-To-Peer Network is a network made up of many p2p keys that can communicate with each other held together by a central system that can control them net). Results are usually cached to reduce the load of the application and the possibilities of abuses. The sharer can cover every existing URL out there only via HTTPS:// but is builded to work better with ograph or oexchange protocolls or any structured data contained a title a description and an image. The sharer will produce a preview that could be not the same as the post, it can be edited and some advanced features can be available after the contentContents every content intended as text, images, audio or video is shared in the “edit content” page.
What can i share and how to use it?
There are many ways to open the sharer of MYETV:
- From the main menu “My Contents NetworksNetwork of Contents is the channel in which owners can post their content and the audience can see the contents posted by the owners” – “Tools of Sharing”
- From the button at the top of the page “Tools of Sharing”
- From the homepage of any of your own NetworkNetwork of Contents is the channel in which owners can post their content and the audience can see the contents posted by the owners
Every network have the full sharing application with some limits specified by the SPECIAL ACCOUNT, available sharing options are:
- Textual ContentTextual Content it is text-only content shared by a network sharing
- Link/URL sharing (external url)
- UploadUpload the action by a owners of the network of sending an image or audio or video file (named as content) from the device Content (video/image) sharing – section publishing tools
- Record Content (audio/webcam/screen) sharing – section publishing tools
What is Web Scraping?
Web scraping, web harvesting, or web data extraction is data scraping used for extracting data from websites. Web scraping softwareProgram/Software the instructions that control what a computer does; computer programs may accessAccess the simple access to a website as a visitor the World Wide Web directly using the Hypertext Transfer Protocol, or through a web browser. While web scraping can be done manually by a software user, the term typically refers to automated processes implemented using a bot or web crawler. It is a form of copying, in which specific data is gathered and copied from the web, typically into a central local database or spreadsheet, for later retrieval or analysis.
Web scraping a web page involves fetching it and extracting from it. Fetching is the downloading of a page (which a browser does when a user views a page). Therefore, web crawling is a main component of web scraping, to fetch pages for later processing. Once fetched, then extraction can take place. The content of a page may be parsed, searched, reformatted, its data copied into a spreadsheet, and so on. Web scrapers typically take something out of a page, to make use of it for another purpose somewhere else. An example would be to find and copy names and telephone numbers, or companies and their URLs, to a list (contact scraping).
Web scraping is used for contact scraping, and as a component of applications used for web indexing, web mining and data mining, online price change monitoring and price comparison, product review scraping (to watch the competition), gathering real estate listings, weather data monitoring, website change detection, research, tracking online presence and reputation, web mashup and, web data integration.
Web pages are built using text-based mark-up languages (HTML and XHTML), and frequently contain a wealth of useful data in text form. However, most web pages are designed for human end-users and not for ease of automated use. As a result, specialized tools and software have been developed to facilitate the scraping of web pages.
Newer forms of web scraping involve listening to data feeds from web servers. For example, JSON is commonly used as a transport storage mechanism between the client and the web server.
There are methods that some websites use to prevent web scraping, such as detecting and disallowing bots from crawling (viewing) their pages. In response, there are web scraping systems that rely on using techniques in DOM parsing, computer vision and natural language processing to simulate human browsing to enable gathering web page content for offline parsing.
Source: Web scraping – Wikipedia
MYETV makes this process easier and faster than normal, thanks to the worldwide CDN the system is able to contact and cache any website in seconds and on demand; the new sharer will guide the user throughout the process.
Textual Content – terms of services
- Max characters: 2000
- Textual contentsTextual Content it is text-only content shared by a network will be visible only in the homepage of the Network (not in the main homepage)
- Textual contents can be automatically translated with the Translate MYAPP
- Textual content can be edited with more contentsContents every content intended as text, images, audio or video (like title and tags) after the first pubblication
Link/URL sharing – terms of services
Follow these basic rules to share URLs:
- Must be HTTPS:// (we have an HSTS high security settings)
- URL must be publicly available at the moment of the share/view
- Cannot contain harmful extensions
- It must point to a “text/html” content type
- Sharing images or video directly are not supported unless they come from verified 3rd party website
Upload Content – terms of services
- Upload and/or recorded file size is limited by the SPECIAL ACCOUNT settings
- Every uploaded and/or recorded files can be recovered in your own MYCLOUD after the upload without a pubblication
- Every uploaded and/or recorded files will be deleted from MYCLOUD after the pubblication (with SPECIAL ACCOUNT activated they will not be removed)
- Files are uploaded chunked so there is no any other technical limit
The MYCLOUD is always available with space and speed limitations from the SPECIAL ACCOUNT.
MORE INFORMATIONS AND UPDATES
- What can i link/share on MYETV?
- Introducing new feature: EMOTIONS (re-share)!
- WebRTC live recording
- DRAG&DROP UPLOADS
- SPECIAL ACCOUNT
That’s all folks! Have a nice day! ;)
7 thoughts on “The Sharer of MYETV”
Pingback: Behind the scenes... | Official MyeTV Support Blog
Pingback: Facebook video on MyeTV | Official MyeTV Support Blog
Pingback: MyeTV Share Button | Official MyeTV Support Blog
Pingback: Come usare MyeTV | Official MyeTV Support Blog
Pingback: Open Graph Protocol and MyeTV | Official MyeTV Support Blog
Pingback: Happy 8th Birthday MyeTV | Official MyeTV Support Blog
Pingback: Organizing updates May/June 2018 | Official MyeTV Support Blog
Comments are closed.