The Halloweek 2021 is starting but this year, unlike Halloweek 2020, Jack’o’Lantern will not show up on myetv.tv because he can only do it in even years (2020 – 2022) and therefore in this 2021 we have dedicated ourselves to the important updates and decorated our blog hoping for his return next year. So, now, I will list all the great news and updates that we have made and that we will bring in the coming days:
- IMPORTANT: in the days
between 26 October and 5 November 2021the myetv.tv domain, and all the subdomains, will pass directly under the CloudFlare registrar, with numerous benefits including 100% redundancy with the infrastructure of our Content-[Contents]: [every content intended as text, images, audio or video] Delivery Network-[Network of Contents]: [is the channel in which owners can post their content and the audience can see the contents posted by the owners]. This update may cause some connection problems during those days; the problems will disappear as the DNS servers are updated in cascade throughout the world. [postponed]
- The domain myetv.tv now can be accessible from https://www.myetv.tv and also as simple as myetv.tv (the redirect will now work also for every querystring and/or parameters)
- Some new colored themes related to the #halloweek will be released these days… Stay tuned!!!
- Boo (Orange & Grey): this new colored theme is released the 31 October 2021 for everyone
- MYAPPS-[MYAPPS]: [applications that the owners of the networks can build within them to add additional functionality to the content or to the entire network]:
- Album/Series: we have completed the new MYAPP-[MYAPPS]: [applications that the owners of the networks can build within them to add additional functionality to the content or to the entire network] for albums or series and we are continuing to update it in the coming days with new and cutting-edge features for all network owners-[Network Owner]: [the owner(s) of the referenced network of contents (or Network)]. The “content” position is added.
- Pay-To-Follow: this new MYAPP will be ready for everyone in the coming days and allows networks to create a private network that can only be followed upon payment in MYCOINS
- The Advertising MYAPP has received some updates and will now works with MYCOINS
- The Map Markers MYAPP is updated with the new “timeline” position added.
- New section for this blog “HELP AND DOCUMENTS – MYAPPS” where you can explore new features and updates about MYAPPS on myetv.tv
- The EMSG MYAPP changed the name. The VOX and EMESSENGER will now becomes one in a MYAPP for the networks with the only name of “VOX+” and will be updated to allow public comments and private messages to networks.
- Native Apps:
- A new native app for AndroidTV called “MYETV for TV” is available in the official Google Play Store for selected devices
- New updates are online for the Android app called “MYETV for Mobile” in the official Google Play Store for every devices
- The app for Windows 10 will become available also for Windows 11 with new updates in the official Microsoft Store
- The app for Amazon FireOS and FireTV have received numerous updates and now it’s moved in the category “social” in the official Amazon App Store
- Source code of the Native Apps can now be downloaded on https://downloadapp.myetv.tv ready to be installed in the preferred device
- The app for TV devices will be updated with new features and we are also revisiting the code to make it more precise with timelines even when using the gamepad
- The app for all browser at https://www.myetv.tv will now have “AUTOMATIC” as default loading options; this means the first contents-[Contents]: [every content intended as text, images, audio or video] on the timeline will be always auto-start and auto-play (for some browser you must give the permission to autoplay the content). You can always change this setting by press the logo and select your preferred “preset loading options”
- The new landing page at https://account.myetv.tv is online with new features for registered/unregistered users
- A new featured called “device association” will allow any user to login-[Login]: [an act of logging in to a computer, database, website or system] into the account-[Account]: [an Account contains the personal information that is assigned to those who register and access with email and password] with a simple code sent by email
- A new feature called “Two Factor Authentication (email)” is available for everyone with updated design
- A new mailinglist and some new email features are available to moderators, to alert users of some news, built with privacy in mind
- A new mailinglist was sent the past days to alert all users of some changes in our Terms of Services
- And more, many more… Coming next.
We’ll keep this post updated throughout the week with new features coming soon for everyone, which we can’t list right now. In the meantime, we wish you a happy and spooky Halloween 2021 for you and your whole family.
Have a nice Boo, Folks!