The app is currently available in Google Play Store for all mobile devices with the latest Android or with minimum version of API level 22 (Android 5.1 Lollipop). The FireOS App is developed also for the Amazon AppStore where the app can be downloaded and installed for supported devices.
NATIVE APP-[Native Applications]: [the applications available for any operating system (eg. Microsoft, Android, FireOs) downloadable and installable] [download] – [Google Play Store]
The native app for AndroidTV devices is builded thanks to the AndroidOS and is available via the Google Play Store for all these supported devices:
AndroidTV device catalog: press here to download the .csv catalog, only for devices with AndroidTV or GoogleTV
Please note: Google is actually at work to extend the app in every GooglePlay Store for AndroidTV, for some devices the app may not be available in the GooglePlay Store but can be installed manually by downloading the APK from https://downloadapp.myetv.tv
CURRENTLY IN THE ANDROIDTV (GOOGLE) PLAY STORE
- 22 November 2022: the 5.0.9 updates includes major code improvements with new and revisited codes and it’s ready for AndroidTV Play Store for everyone and AndroidTV remote (tested with success with real devices). Update & publication in progress
- 14 June 2022: the 4.0.1 updates includes minor code improvements and a new SDK(33) with new icons design.
- 1 May 2022: the 4.0.0 (new version number with 3 integer readed as “400”) updates includes numerous major improvements with the new SDK (target version 32) Android 12L, plugins version updated and includes the new google play integrity api and new updated sdks. Officially directly downloadable here (as APK): https://downloadapp.myetv.tv
OLD VERSIONS (CHANGELOG)
(v3.x) 2021 – Production Release
- November 2021: The v3.0 is online in the in production release for everyone. The app introduces a better user interface with SDK updates and an improved d-pad controls for AndroidTV remote. The new content-[Contents]: [every content intended as text, images, audio or video]-security of the Play Store is succesfully compiled to help users discover how the private data are protected. The app update will be available as soon as possible, when the Google Play certified it. The app is available for download at https://downloadapp.myetv.tv
(v1.x) 2021 – Production Release
- October 2021: The v1.1 is online in production release for everyone. The app introduces new features and controls via GamePad or Remote for all supported devices. As a first publication we have chosen a limited number of available devices (around 300 devices) that will increase over time (Chromecast and BoxTV devices are already available); in the meantime all others televisions with AndroidTV operating systems will still be able to install the app by downloading and installing from https://downloadapp.myetv.tv
- September 2021: The v1.0 is online in the Google PlayStore only for Beta Tester users to test funcionality