The Map Markers MYAPP-[MYAPPS]: [applications that the owners of the networks can build within them to add additional functionality to the content or to the entire network] is a Geo-Location services available to every content owner-[Content Owner]: [the owner(s) of a content (usually includes all owners of the network that shared it)] as MYAPPS. This app not only gives networks the possibility to show visitors a specific place of their content-[Contents]: [every content intended as text, images, audio or video], but also allows them to convert any place into specific coordinates: the owner only has to enter the name of a place (example “Central Park, New York”) to convert it into geographic coordinates and show it to the public.
HOW TO USE
Choose a place
The owner must specify the tile, the description and the icon of the MYAPP; in addition this app can be restricted from the view only for specified countryes. Only the owner can decide which specific place he can show to the public; he can specify precise coordinates (Latitude,Longitude) or he can use the service for converting places into geographic coordinates by writing the place (example “Central Park, New York”) into the “Search Places” textbox and press the button “Search” before save; in this way coordinates will be automatically compiled into the latitude/longitude textbox, and must be always present before saving the app for the pubblic. All specified places must be related of a title to show; these places will be shown on all available geographic maps. You can specify a maximum of 4 places for each content and it is possible to do so, once the app is activated, from the content editing page.
View a place
The place specified for a content will be displayed to all the audience, by means of an icon, on all maps: the vector map, the street map, the satellite map.
The “content” position must always be selected in order to use it via the edit content page; when a content is selected to use this MYAPP all the places specified for that content will be visible inside the map of that content, this means the default button in the timeline to view the vectorial/street/satellite maps. The “timeline” position will always display in the timeline the first label of the place selected for that content (in the edit content page), at the bottom-right of the content, if you click it the map for that content will be open.
TERMS OF SERVICES
- To accessAccess [the simple access to a website as a visitor] at the feature the owner must have an own Network of Contents-[Network of Contents]: [is the channel in which owners can post their content and the audience can see the contents posted by the owners] and must have access to MYAPPS-[MYAPPS]: [applications that the owners of the networks can build within them to add additional functionality to the content or to the entire network]
- MYAPPS Guidelines and limits
- The owner can specify no more than 4 places for every content where this MYAPP is activated
- If the “timeline” position is activated in the MYAPP dashboard, the first label of the place will be always visible in the bottom-right
- The owner can try to convert a place to geographical coordinates only one time; to try again it must reload the page
- We do not assume any responsibility for the specified places which must in any case comply with the general rules and in any case relating to the content