Hello everyone! Today we close the #codechange book and we are ready to improve MyeTV costantly every day with the new code; in fact, was August 2015 when we first release the first 4 chapters carefully studied by our developers, we changed all the code to meet the modern requirements with the help of our friends around the world… And we’re keep going to be united and have fun together. Let’s make epilogue of the great work that we’ve made:
- #security: the first major change that we’ve made is about security as itself php is more stable and secure than the past languages that we’ve used before.
- #performances: the performance, from the past version of the website, is noticeably improved.
- #features: we changed the code also for every feature of the website.
- #innovation: every month we’ve released a lot of new features and innovations.
- #connectingthedots: after the first 4 chapters we continue to add new apps in spring of 2016.
- #8years: this chapter marks the eight years of our platform-[Platform]: [the the set of the main domain and all the subdomain of a particular website; also the computer architecture and equipment using a particular operating system] on the web with a lot of improvements.
- #wearemyetv: focues on the security and performances this is the most wasteful chapter for us
- #thelastrush: the last chapter add a lot of new apps and features and launched the project for future interesting updates.
THE LAST RUSH
#thelastrush is the latest update for this series called #codechange where we get some fun and learned a lot of new code; in these updates we’ve
added the new Android App and updated the Windows10 App and we’ve added a lot of new features exclusively for MyeTV ready to be developed and improved in the near future.
Here is a list of new features and improvements that we’ve made:
- Official Android App: we’ve added the new native App-[Native Applications]: [the applications available for any operating system (eg. Microsoft, Android, FireOs) downloadable and installable] for Android users for mobiles and tablets. We must thanks the guys at INSPIUS for the help on building the theme.
- Official Windows10 App: we’ve released the first update of the app with improvements and fixes.
- Insights and tendencies: we’ve developed these section only for logged users; you have a set of tools to understand the evolution of the site and/or of your contents-[Contents]: [every content intended as text, images, audio or video] in the time.
- Views/insight: we’ve added the view button in the content-[Contents]: [every content intended as text, images, audio or video] box.
- Advertising Platform: we’ve updated the “Advise on MyeTV” feature with new options for logged users: the possibility to advise the content to followers-[Follower]: [a follower refers to a person who subscribes to your account or network in order to receive your updates] and many more things with MyCoins.
- MyApps Platform: we costantly update this platform with new features, in this update we will add the simulated live app with contents inside your walls.
- Design and performances: we’ve made some fixes and changes on the design and we’ve added two new themes for the festivities that will be integrated forever as optional themes for your walls or for the devices.
- Follow/Unfollow button now is in the content box and require a realtime confirmation to make the action.
- Internal Sharer-[Sharer]: [the section of the platform with which the networks can share content, inside or outside of the platform] Feature: you can now share a content previously shared on MyeTV as a memory, an advise, an invite, an appreciation or a disapointment in your wall with one of your follower-[Follower]: [a follower refers to a person who subscribes to your account or network in order to receive your updates] or a list of audience; for every of these options you can set various settings. The content shared will be visible in your wall to the audience that you have selected; if you select one of your follower you have he option to send a notify to this follower.
- Content Upload-[Upload]: [the action by a owners of the network of sending an image or audio or video file (named as content) from the device] Updates: we’ve incremented the upload limit size from 100MB to 2GB for everyone registered users. The MyCloud feature still have 100MB upload limit; the UPLOAD button, in the sharer, will let you upload 2GB of file once.
- Updated documentations: we’ve updated the documentations with the latest updates.
(please note: some of these features will be available by 31 December 2016)
Here we go. We wish to you all a happy new year and stay tuned with us, a lot of fun is coming! We will celebrate the new year with a new theme and games builded for this purpose.
The latest chapter of our #codechange is finally finished and now i can say that: i loved so much working in this project; i hope we’ve improved for you all the usability and the customization of the entire platform for every single users. We will continue on the lines drawn up to here and we will release new improvements and updates in the next months for all the features added in these years of work.
I thank you all for your patience to read all of the progress that we’ve made in coding and managing good and bad situations. We love you all! Stay tuned with us! Again, happy new year!
See you, folks!