Hello friends, these were frenetic months but we have not lost the right way… We have worked hard together to build one of the best application for MyeTV for Android and/or Chromium devices; a completely new JAVA application with the native Android layout that allows you to navigate and authenticate in a secure way into MyeTV through a REST (Representational State Transfer) with the new APIs (Application Programming Interface). These are some of the main features:
- Beta: First ever version code: 1.0.0 with API level target 23, Android 6.0 (marshmallow) or below
Minimum Required: API level 16 Android 4.1 (jelly bean) or above
- Native Layout: Native Android application for phones, tablet and computers (Chromium)
- Client Side: JAVA language with REST API authentication and communications through MyeTV
- Faster Load: *Average boot time: 5 seconds, load fast the main features of MyeTV
- Authentication: Signup and login in a secure way in MyeTV account (social logins ready)
- Web Browser: A webkit webbrowser integrated to navigate in a secure way into the MyeTV‘s website without using others apps.
- Video & Contents Players: Native Video Player, MP3 player, Youtube video player, Facebook video player, VIMEO video player, image player and many others
- Search Engines: A full native search engine, with hashtags and myrc
- Private Wishlist: An internal “featured list” builded by you** through private database stored only into your device and not into your account, for better privacy (you must login to use it)
*tested on a wi-fi network
**activated by pressing the “heart icon” below contents that you watch inside the app
…and many more interesting features. Please note in the beta-testing phase we will release update periodically; out of beta-testing we will releases updates and new features, if they are available, every 4 months. The app will be available in beta-testing for download here: https://www.myetv.tv/downloadapp/ where there are the list of available native mobile app for MyeTV; once the app will be published on the Google Play Store, as production environment, the phase of beta testing will be considered concluded. We reserve the first 3 months (or less) as the beta-testing phase.
We have worked very hard and i hope this will be a nice surprise for all of our beloved followers.
The app is available from now at: https://www.myetv.tv/downloadapp/
Please follow the instruction on the screen to download and install the app in you Android device; we will keep the page updated with the instructions and help documents, once the app will be published in the Google Play Store we will notify it there.
Have a nice days, folks!!!
Last Updated on