With your MYETV free account-[Account]: [an Account contains the personal information that is assigned to those who register and access with email and password] you can share contents-[Sharer]: [the section of the platform with which the networks can share content, inside or outside of the platform] in your wall or in your Network of Contents-[Network of Contents]: [is the channel in which owners can post their content and the audience can see the contents posted by the owners] as described in the Sharer of MYETV’s document. It’s fast and simple, when you login-[Login]: [an act of logging in to a computer, database, website or system] you can click on “Add New Content-[Contents]: [every content intended as text, images, audio or video]” and type the url you want to share in the field “URL”, choose the Network-[Network of Contents]: [is the channel in which owners can post their content and the audience can see the contents posted by the owners] you want to share and press on “Publish Now”; the informations about the content will show show up, and you can edit these infos instantly or you can edit them after, when you are ready press again on “Publish Now” and you’re done!
Before publish anything, please read the Terms of Services of the entire website.
What can i link/share on MYETV
Currently the feature is tested with some affiliated services; but we will make avaiable more services/sites every days. In this moment you can share video from this services/sites:
- URL* compatible with oembed specifications
- Cloudflare Stream: share the direct URL of your media file in your Cloudflare account (no additional configurations needed)
- YouTube Player: URL link must be like “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXXXXX” or “https://youtu.be/XXXXXXXXX“
- YouTube Playlist: not available yet
- Facebook Player: URL link must be like “https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=XXXXXXXXX” or “https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=XXXXXXXXX“ or “https://www.facebook.com/watch/XXXXXX”
- Vimeo Player: URL must be like “https://vimeo.com/XXXXXX/“
- Twitter Cards: URL must be like “https://www.twitter.com/…” and can contain text, images or media
- Cloudflare Stream: type the URL of your content inside your Stream library and the rest is done thanks to the Stream Player
*Any urls can be only with content-type “text/html” and https://
Thank you for reading.
5 thoughts on “Link Sharing”
Pingback: Sharer of MyeTV | Official MyeTV Support Blog
Pingback: oExchange and MyeTV Sharer | Official MyeTV Support Blog
Pingback: Open Graph Protocol and MyeTV | Official MyeTV Support Blog
Pingback: Facebook video on MyeTV | Official MyeTV Support Blog
Pingback: Happy Birthday MyeTV! MyRC v2 updates are online | Official MyeTV Support Blog
Comments are closed.