It’s come! The 7th birthday of MyeTV is finally here: 1/07/2015; as we previously announced in the MyRC v1 Update, we release a new update for all the website but we will not stop only here we will continue to update all the website with new features in this month. Here i will list all the new features and fixes that we’ve just done in the MyRC v2 Update:
- We’ve added the Twitter Connect for signup on MyeTV
- Statistics for all: we have update all the insight section with date/time statistics and we’ve add a lot of more new way, for the owners, to understand the audience of the contents-[Contents]: [every content intended as text, images, audio or video].
- PlayWall for all: We’ve added the possibility to enable the PlayWall for all the users (previously only public mywalls could have one).
- Mobile App for Windows Phone: we’ve recently add a new native App-[Native Applications]: [the applications available for any operating system (eg. Microsoft, Android, FireOs) downloadable and installable] to download for Windows Phone and Tablets; and we will start the works for the IOS app too.
- Customize your Homepage: we’ve added the button “Show only the contents from who i follow” at the top right of the timeline feeds, only for the logged users.
- MyWalls informations: private and public MyWalls now can show their informations to their audience; the owners can choose the privacy option for their information on their mywalls.
- Update your profile with new informations and privacy options: you can choose if show your personal informations to the public or not; the default value is “private” or “only me”, it mean that your personal informations will be protected from all. We’ve add the “Market Sector” option to better describe your activity of your company or your work (if you choosed one); you can choose one from the list in your “edit profile” page.
- Design updates: we’ve fixed and improved the design and the performance of the website.
- Security: we’ve update the ReCaptcha verification to v.2 (latest) for the signup page and the login-[Login]: [an act of logging in to a computer, database, website or system] page.
- Timeline feeds updates: the timeline have a little changed once again; in the top-right of every content-[Contents]: [every content intended as text, images, audio or video] you can interact with the owner of the content-[Content Owner]: [the owner(s) of a content (usually includes all owners of the network that shared it)] (follow, unfollow and others things). The avatar of the user (owner) of every contents is now clickable and expandible you can have more informations of the MyWall that you choose to follow.
- Feed XML RSS & ATOM for every MyWall; to grab the feed just go in the MyWall and click on the tab with the MyWall’s name at the top of the page; for the moment in the feeds will be visible only the public contents.
- MyApps updates: we’ve improve and fixed many features of myapps-[MYAPPS]: [applications that the owners of the networks can build within them to add additional functionality to the content or to the entire network] in these days; in the predefined apps section the ecommerce app, downloads app, social app, LiveStreaming-[Live Streaming]: [a live audio/video stream] PlayWall or Custom Content PlayWall app are just developed and many more predefined apps in the near future will comes. All of that apps will change the way that your users can interact with you or your MyWall. [Turn back in a few days to know more…]
- Search engines updates: we’ve updated two search engines “Global Search” and “Fast Search” with the lates updates; in details you now can open the MyRC Terminal from the Global Search Engine-[Search Engine]: [is the application that deals with the search for content, networks or anything else on the platform] (in the left toolbar) and you can filter the results with your friendlist (if you are logged in). This features are still in development during these days. We’ve fixed and improved also the Hashtag (#) for the shortcut of the “Instant Play” of the Fast search engine (now more accessible); and one of the big news is the Link Sharing directly from the Fast search engine and it simplify the process of sharing; you can share your link in your MyWall simple by type the entire link in the search engine; automatically the sharer-[Sharer]: [the section of the platform with which the networks can share content, inside or outside of the platform] comes up ready to share your link in your MyWall.
- Feature and Suggested Contents: when you click the button to suggest the content that you are watching, this content will be pushed up for some days in the timeline feeds of the website; this feature let you push the contents to your followers-[Follower]: [a follower refers to a person who subscribes to your account or network in order to receive your updates] or your audience; the privacy of the suggested content still have the same privacy settings chosen from the owner of the content.
- Advertising Platform V1: with this MyRC v2 update we present to you the new advertising platform-[Platform]: [the the set of the main domain and all the subdomain of a particular website; also the computer architecture and equipment using a particular operating system] of MyeTV. [click on the bolded link to know more…]
- MyRC updates (V2): we previously presented the new MyRC here and we proud to present to you the Version 2 of this feature. MyRC on TimeLine: from today you can find the MyRC Terminal directly into the Timeline that can control the player of the “watch now” feature. MyRC on the MyWalls: from today your MyWall can have a custom MyRC Terminal to let your audience search your contents throug MyRC from your MyWall. MyWall Terminal in the left toolbar: as i announced before, in the search engines updates, we’ve add the MyRC Terminal in the search engine on the left toolbar. MyRC for Mobile: from today you can use MyRC in your mobile devices throug your browser or dedicated app. [Turn back in a few days to know more…]
…And this is only the beginning! Next big updates will be at the end of this year with a lot of more new features and improvements; in the next weeks we will give to you the date for the next big updates.
We are working to implement this updates in these days!!! Stay Tuned folks!!!
Please note: this document is subjected to changes.