Welcome everyone into the 9th year of MYETV; in this time span we’ve changed everything in our world from the code to the design structure and we’re planning a big design update for the 9th birthday. Focused on what we’ve changed recently we’ve focused the performance and the security of all the website, here what we’ve done:
- We’ve updated the subscription centre. (https://blog.myetv.tv/2017/05/21/the-new-subscriptions-center-security-update/)
- We’ve updated all the security algorithm to meet the latest and the best practice for ensure the safe and the anonymous of every users. We’ve crypted all the users data by default with one of the best encryption-[Encryption]: [to change electronic information or signals into a secret code (= system of letters, numbers, or symbols) that people cannot understand or use on normal equipment] algorithm out there. (https://blog.myetv.tv/2017/05/25/big-stuff-today-we-have-crypted-all-the-sensible-user-data-informations/)
- We’ve marked as “obsolete” all the users account-[Account]: [an Account contains the personal information that is assigned to those who register and access with email and password] that don’t change and/or update their passwords with the latest changes (all the users account subscribed before or in the 2015); this means that all that accounts will be deleted as soon as possible if no one reclame them.
- Updated the performance of the network-[Network of Contents]: [is the channel in which owners can post their content and the audience can see the contents posted by the owners] by adding an antiflood system with different settings for unregistered/logged users. (https://blog.myetv.tv/2017/05/23/antiflood-system/)
- Simulated Livestreaming-[Live Streaming]: [a live audio/video stream] / Custom Event App is now available to be develop in the MYAPP-[MYAPPS]: [applications that the owners of the networks can build within them to add additional functionality to the content or to the entire network] section and you can also setup a playlist with the # (hashtag) character.
- The content-[Contents]: [every content intended as text, images, audio or video] page has undergone several changes now you can choose if monetize your own contents-[Contents]: [every content intended as text, images, audio or video] with the adplatform or if show or not the related contents at the bottom of the page.
- We’ve updated and fixed all the design and clientside scripts with the latest best practice.
- Thanks to our C.D.N. (cloudflare) we’ve assured the integrity of every clientside script with an AES key as specified here: https://frederik-braun.com/using-subresource-integrity.html
- The “Blocked Contents Manager” is now available for everyone (in the GENERAL OPTION section) thanks to HTML5 storage technology you can block/unblock contents in your devices.
- We had fun to update the notification system with a new artificial intelligence and some new features (https://blog.myetv.tv/2017/04/11/new-notifications-system/)
- The auto-play was added at the end of April after a lot of tests and time (https://blog.myetv.tv/2017/04/30/the-autoplay-update-under-your-eyes/)
- Fixed and updated the search engines and added a lot of new features to be usable in the homepage, walls, contents, sharer-[Sharer]: [the section of the platform with which the networks can share content, inside or outside of the platform] or apps; manifest of the wall will be shown every time your search for someone with the @ (at) prefix or inside the wall or in the sharer and it contain public (or private if the person is in your followers-[Follower]: [a follower refers to a person who subscribes to your account or network in order to receive your updates] list) informations about the selected wall.
- We’ve updated the “advise now” button with new features and insights.
- You can now setup your albums in the Frontline Image and choose them from your uploaded contents or upload-[Upload]: [the action by a owners of the network of sending an image or audio or video file (named as content) from the device] a new one more simple; when someone expand the image he will see your chosen images.
- We’ve added and updated insight and statistics features for logged users.
- Custom Search: you can now perform a custom search to meet different parameters; at the bottom of every search engine-[Search Engine]: [is the application that deals with the search for content, networks or anything else on the platform] you can setup your preferences and chose if apply them only for the search engine or for every walls inside MYETV. Setting are: category, nation, language; when you close the modal the page will be refreshed with the new settings that you have chosen.
- The search engines now works also with the “Enter” key of the keyboard
- You can now select a custom thumbnail image for your own contents, you can select it from videos (available only for videos that you have uploaded) or you can upload a new image from your device.
…And we’ve done a lot of works outside the website like our new newsletter for this blog here: https://blog.myetv.tv/2017/05/06/presenting-the-blogs-newsletter/
The best thing is that for the security we have maded one of the best work possible to assure everyone a nice and safe navigation with MYETV. We have a lot of works more and more to be done and for this year we’ll focused on upgrading the design and adding some new cool features; but you must wait till the 1 of July (approximately) to see what we have under the hat for the design.
Personally i have learned a lot of new techniques and obtained some new skills for programming this website; I will never tire of saying that I have to thank all the people who made all this possible, who teach me something good not only in the programming world but also for my life.
I would to wish one of the best birthday ever for MYETV but hey, the way is long again.
Let’s start it in the right perception.
Best regards to everyone and don’t forget to celebrate the 9th birthday of MYETV with us!
1 thought on “The 9th year of MYETV is here: happy birthday the 1st July of 2017”
Pingback: Happy New Year 2018 | Official MyeTV Support Blog
Comments are closed.