The app is currently available in Amazon App Store for all Amazon Mobile phone and tablets devices and other compatible devices with the FireOS system with minimum SDK version of 19. The FireTV app is developed separately for available devices. The Android App is developed also for the Google Play Store where the app can be downloaded and installed for supported devices.
NATIVE APP [download] – [AmazonAppStore]
The native app for Amazon devices is builded thanks to the AndroidOS / FireOS and is available via the Amazon AppStore for all these supported devices:
Amazon Fire Tablets and Phones: Fire HD 6 (2014) – KFARWI, Fire HD 7 (2014) – KFASWI, Fire HDX 8.9 WAN (2014) – KFSAWA, Fire HDX 8.9 (2014) – KFSAWI, Fire HD 10 (2015) – KFTBWI, Fire HD 8 (2015) – KFMEWI, Fire (2015) – KFFOWI, Fire HD 8 (2016) – KFGIWI, Fire 7 (2017) – KFAUWI, Fire 7 (2019) – KFMUWI, Fire HD 10 (2017) – KFSUWI, Fire HD 10 (2019) – KFMAWI, Fire HD 8 (2018) – KFKAWI, Fire HD 8 (2020) – KFONWI, Fire HD 8 (2017) – KFDOWI, Fire HD 10 (2021) – KFTRWI, Fire HD 10 Plus (2021) – KFTRPWI
Google devices: Nexus 10, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2012), Nexus 7 (2012), Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 9, Nexus 9 LTE
HTC devices: HTC One M9
LGE devices: G Vista, LG G Stylo, LG G4, V10
Motorola devices: DROID Turbo, Moto G, MOTO X
NVidia devices: SHIELD Tablet
OnePlus devices: OnePlus One
Samsung devices: Galaxy Note4, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy Tab4 8.0
Sony devices: Xperia Z2, Xperia Z3, Xperia Z3 Compact
Amazon Automotive devices: Stellantis (Jeep) – Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer
CURRENTLY IN THE AMAZON APP STORE
- 1 September 2022: the version 8.0.6 includes major code improvements with a completely rewritten code and new features; the min SDK is now elevated to 21 and device support has been reduced (disabled devices: Amazon Kindle Fire HDX WAN (2013), Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 WAN (2013), Amazon Kindle Fire HD (2013), Amazon Kindle Fire HDX (2013), Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (2013)), the first open of the app now wait the choice of one time authorization dialogs; the splash screen now is visible till the app load the page; the app is builded for SDK33 available from API 21 to API 33, available to more than 118 FireOS devices, with 40 authorization, 9 features, 4 screen layout, native platform arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, x86, x86_64, with original size of 8,44MB download size of 7,3MB. Available as update on the official Amazon App Store as fastest as possible.
- 14 June 2022: the version 8.0.5 includes minor code improvements and a new SDK(33) with new icons design.
- 1 May 2022: the app version 8.0.4 (readed as 804) is builded with the new JAVA11 updates, with an updated plugin version and updates sdks; available for all fireos mobile devices in the official store.
- 24 February 2022: the app is published for the first time for Amazon Mobile devices and present a new version numbering 8.0.2 (readed as 802), a new updated gradle and SDK 32 (Android12L) with a new allowed technology called WebRTC for cam or mic permission, once granted and where available. Currently in the official store.
- Download it on the official AmazonAppStore or directly from https://downloadapp.myetv.tv