The Messaging PlatformPlatform the the set of the main domain and all the subdomain of a particular website; also the computer architecture and equipment using a particular operating system is a text based Messenger and one of the first dream becoming true; in fact we talked about this 2 years ago, at that time it was an embrional project and today is real for everyone on MYETV. With the #8years chapter of updates we have finally release the first implementation of this new platform, integrated with MyRC and the website’s features. You have many ways to reach this platform, available only for registered users (logged users):
- The MyRC search engine (currently beta-testing)
- The VOX+ can be deployed with MYAPPS inside the Network of ContentsNetwork of Contents is the channel in which owners can post their content and the audience can see the contents posted by the owners or inside the contentsContents every content intended as text, images, audio or video play page
- The Message icon at the top of the pages (with notifications if new messages coming)
- The “start a conversation” buttons in networks informations
- Directly through this link https://www.myetv.tv/?CallAction=emsg
Currently, all of these ways require you to be logged in with your free accountAccount an Account contains the personal information that is assigned to those who register and access with email and password. You have two different ways to leave your messages:
- Private: this way is the default one; only you and the owner of that networkNetwork of Contents is the channel in which owners can post their content and the audience can see the contents posted by the owners can see the messages.
- Public: everyone can read the messages and it’s up to the owner of the networkNetwork Owner the owner(s) of the referenced network of contents (or Network) to moderate it; owners can choose if making available the partecipations of the conversations to anybody or only followers or only logged users; public messages of that network can be readed by anyone. The public messages are available only to the networks with the VOX+ MYAPP activated.
Owners of the conversations can also moderate followers and they can ban a specific followerFollower a follower refers to a person who subscribes to your account or network in order to receive your updates to use that feature and/or they can mark messages as “private” or they can choose to delete a message forever.
Just in case you don’t want others people to read your messages, you can crypt your messages with a public key (password) that you decide in the moment of encryptionEncryption to change electronic information or signals into a secret code (= system of letters, numbers, or symbols) that people cannot understand or use on normal equipment; the two partecipants must have that key (password) to decrypt the message:
This feature is currently under beta testing and not available for every countryes.
We strongly believe that this feature will encorage everyone of you to be more collaborative and creative and more connected; in the near future this feature could be used to send everything.
You can send emoji with your messages. Press here to view a list of supported emoji.
Connections are made using SSL and also if you encrypt messages we strongly reccomend you to never send sensible informations; if you don’t know how to behave, before posting something please read here: https://www.wikihow.com/Be-Safe-in-the-Chat-Rooms
Please read the Terms of Services related to the Messaging Platform and the cryptographyCryptography the practice of creating and understanding codes that keep information secret in case your Country do not support the cryptography, explicit, this service is completely disabled for everyone; in case in your Country the laws is in trouble with this type of strong cryptography, a substitute cryptography will be used more soft. Please note that if you are messaging from different countries, the password key could not be the same and the decryption will fail; please refer to the table in the Terms of Services section. This is an example that what you got:
This document constitutes the guidelines for the private message platform and will be updated with new features and updates.