From today it is possible to transfer files from one MYCLOUD to another in a super fast way (10gbps), without further uploads and without publication in your own content network. It is possible to transfer any type of file, the file is completely transferred from one account to another without going through any HTTP network; the transfer of files between folders takes place privately and super-fast thanks to the MYETV internal computer network up to 10gbps. The transferred file will be fully managed by the recipient.
To start the file transfer, the sender must have added the recipient in the follower list or must have followed the recipient using the “follow” button; the recipient must have accepted the sender’s request (if the recipient’s account requires confirmation to be a follower). Transfers between blocked accounts cannot be performed; it is sufficient that one of the two accounts has blocked the other and the transfer cannot be made.
The recipient must have previously uploaded (or created) the file on their MYCLOUD to be sent to another account; the transfer takes place taking into account the space available between accounts: if the recipient’s folder is full, the transfer will be rejected automatically. The files can be downloaded from MYCLOUD to your device without any limit.
- The transfer occurs between two different folders, also called as accounts
- Transfer is all internal between two folders, no HTTP or FTP or any other internet protocol is involved
- Transfer is blazing fast at full hard drive speed
- The transfer is very safe as the file is not exposed to the internet
- The file, to be sent, must be present in the sender’s folder
- The transfer between two folders can be started from any device connected to your account
- A copy of the transferred file is made and both participants manage their copy of the file separately; neither party in the transfer can manage or edit the other account’s files.
- Files can be transferred only between two folders of two different accounts
- The transferred file must be present in the MYCLOUD of the sender to be able to transfer to the receiver
- There are no allowed file check or no extension check; all files can be transferred
- Transferred files will be moved in a new folder named “TRANSFER” in the receiver MYCLOUD
- Transfer will be done internally at the max speed, about 10Gbps
- If you transfer the same file twice, with the same name, this will be overwritten
- If the receiver have the MYCLOUD full (of space) the transfer will be rejected
- The trensferred file will not be deleted from the sender MYCLOUD
- The transferred file will be copyed into the receiver folder
- Transferred files can be downloaded or published, deleted or modified and the receiver have the full right over the file