- Encryption in data transmission: this type of encryption takes place at the network-[Network of Contents]: [is the channel in which owners can post their content and the audience can see the contents posted by the owners] level (SSL / https) and guarantees that the information passed cannot be modified or intercepted by anyone else. It is always possible to verify this type of encryption through your browser.
- The encryption on the login-[Login]: [an act of logging in to a computer, database, website or system] information: this type of encryption uses a heavy “one way” hash for the password, which cannot in any case be decrypted, and heavy encryption relating to the username and email (thanks to the AES encryption patent).
- Encryption on entered data (texts): it was also decided to use encryption for all content-[Contents]: [every content intended as text, images, audio or video] texts (for example titles and descriptions) and user information (for example name and surname and so on) thanks to the AES encryption and decryption patent; this type of encryption guarantees the integrity of the data, rather than the security of the same.
- The encryption used to accessAccess [the simple access to a website as a visitor] information: this type of encryption consists in “tokenizing” some data (for example today’s date and time) and then decrypting them every time a content is requested; this type of encryption is not physical, ie it does not act directly on the saved data, and is usually used to guarantee authentic access to information via HTTP.
- The encryption of private messages: this type of encryption is similar to that used for texts and allows two people to exchange authentic and secure instant text messages, also guaranteeing the integrity of the information sent.
- File encryption: this type of encryption is used in rare cases and only for technical purposes and uses AES encryption patents
It is necessary to know that we do not apply any type of encryption on shared contents-[Contents]: [every content intended as text, images, audio or video] (eg videos and images) for security reasons; without using encryption, these shared files are not freely accessible via HTTP and to be viewed online you need a “token” or a set of codes that ensure that the request comes from a trusted source (this is why images cannot be viewed by external website). Only images saved by biometric authentication use a heavy type of encryption and are used exclusively for accessing the platform-[Platform]: [the the set of the main domain and all the subdomain of a particular website; also the computer architecture and equipment using a particular operating system] via biometric authentication.
We have also taken care of disabling encryption for countries where it is not accepted and can only be used for government or military purposes but in this way an account created in one of these places cannot be used where encryption is allowed, and viceversa. Encryption allows us, first of all, to guarantee data integrity means guaranteeing that any data / text cannot be modified in any way during its transmission; an encrypted data stored in our systems can never be modified during its life, if an unauthorized modification occurs (without the same encryption process) the same data becomes unusable.
Encryption has always been important to us and an integral part of our platform to make everyone more sure that their personal data can never be seen or modified by third parties with software-[Program/Software]: [the instructions that control what a computer does; computer programs] other than those used. Some of the ciphers we use are exclusive to our platform and since we don’t use public APIs these ciphers become even more powerful; as already mentioned above, not all websites use encryption to protect their data, as there is no standard guideline on how to do it, in our opinion this makes these websites unsafe even if they use SSL. Whenever a text is saved on an online medium, it must be encrypted at least to guarantee its integrity over the years.
We have always made sure that every data that is passed on our platform is safe and protected with the latest technologies and we are committed to ensuring that this data can be saved and readed in complete safety by anyone; we also make sure that this type of encryption is not illegal in the country you are in, thanks to geoip.
Thank you for reading this, folks. We are always working to create and update any technology we use.