The MYAPP called “IFrame” will show to the audience an embed URL inside an iframe, customizable for every contentsContents every content intended as text, images, audio or video or every network of contentsNetwork of Contents is the channel in which owners can post their content and the audience can see the contents posted by the owners; the URL must be available for the public and the iframe must be opened in a full-screen modal box by pressing the button named as the custom title of the app.
HOW IT WORKS
This app can be deployed once the owner of the networkNetwork Owner the owner(s) of the referenced network of contents (or Network) of contents is verified; at the moment of the creation or edit the owner can choose: the name of the app (to recognize it), the description (a free description of what is), the positions, the icon to show and the geoip restrictions; if the “contentContents every content intended as text, images, audio or video” position is selected the app can be selected in the “edit content” page for every content where it can be possible to add any URL that the IFrame should point to; if the “networkNetwork of Contents is the channel in which owners can post their content and the audience can see the contents posted by the owners” position is selected the URL must be stored inside the “edit MYAPP” page.
Contents: with this selected position a button will be shown under the selected content, pressing the button the iframe will be shown in the full-screen modal box; the owner must select the MYAPP in the edit content page to activate it for that content
Network: with this selected position a button will be shown in the network homepage, pressing the button the iframe will be shown in the full-screen modal box; the custom URL must be setup in the edit MYAPP page
TERMS OF SERVICES
- To accessAccess the simple access to a website as a visitor at the feature the owner must have an own Network of Contents and must have access to MYAPPSMYAPPS applications that the owners of the networks can build within them to add additional functionality to the content or to the entire network
- MYAPPS Guidelines and limits
- Only one URL for the iframe can be specified for every content where this MYAPP is activated
- The URL must be accessible and starts with https://
- The URL must be publicly available
- It is prohibited to add an hidden url or an url that can be accessible with an authentication
- The button must be pressed and the iframe must show in the full screen modal box; the iframe with the custom URL cannot load at the page load