Vox is the name of the new MYETV‘s project aimed at free communication between people. Many messaging software is inadequate for the purpose of protecting our customers’ privacy; for this reason we decided to build an entire platform, exclusive to MYETV, to facilitate communication even between people not directly registered on the site. We have introduced VOX a few days ago, announcing that it would be ready soon. We are here today to announce the opening of VOX for italians at 1st April 2020;
– on April 18th 2020 VOX was turned on all over Europe, United Kingdom and Russia:
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Malta Moldova, Republic of Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Holy See (Vatican City State)
– on May, 26 2020 VOX was activated in these additional areas:
American Samoa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Cook Islands, Timor-Leste, Micronesia, Federated States of Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, India, Northern Mariana Islands, Marshall Islands, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Island, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Northern Mariana Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, United States (U.S.A.), United States Minor Outlying Islands, Wallis and Futuna
– On July 1st 2020 VOX is officially activated in all these areas of the World:
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, India, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, the Former Yugoslav Republic of, Malta, Moldova, Republic of, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Holy See (Vatican City State), American Samoa, Australia, New Zealand, Cook Islands, Timor-Leste, Micronesia, Federated States of, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Northern Mariana Islands, Marshall Islands, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Island, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Northern Mariana Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Wallis and Futuna, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Canada, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States, Virgin Islands, U.s., Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Currently V.O.X. is turned on and supported in all these areas specified above.
For all the other country of the World we must wait some weeks the go from authorities; please note: there are some country in the World where VOX will be completely disabled, this will be pubblicly noticed. TOR Browser used with nodes are generally unable to access at VOX, due to the high crypto standards we used; VOX could be available with TOR via ONION Routing but the service can be shut down in any moment.
HOW TO USE VOX
VOX is accessible from messenger.myetv.tv or from inside the MYETV platform at the top of the screen or by digit a plus symbol (+) followed by the entire number of the person you want to reach. You can view all your messages and access at the first page of VOX by type only the plus symbol (+) in the search engine of MYETV, in the MYRC keyboard or in any other device that can be connected to VOX.
Your number is displayed inside the website in the tab “+ Number” or simple by type the plus symbol (+) in MYRC or in the search engines of MYETV.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- The MYRC number must always be unique for each user and cannot be duplicated by two or more devices / customers in the same period of time; it is technically impossible to duplicate a number in the same time period, unless you’re not logged in the platform with your account. Those who transgress this rule voluntarily can be subject to severe penalties.
- VOX may undergo variations in its functionality based on the areas of the world in which you are.
- Anonymous messages older than 7 days and not yet read by the recipient will be automatically deleted automatically and securely.
- All customers are asked to always pay close attention and always make sure that the platform is not used for unauthorized purposes. For this you can take advantage of the reports.
- Requests sent with VOX are limited to 10 requests every 1 second; the antiflood protection will notice you if you are too fast
- One session for every user can last at max 86400 seconds (1 day) after the first load, then the user must reload the VOX session by reload the entire page
- VOX can be improved in time and some features can be added later, please turn back soon for more informations.
- Messages can be reported, if unwanted content is found; due to the high encryption standards, only reported messages can be investigated. From the moment you report a message, it will be transferred to a separate system where it will be automatically checked against common attacks; to take any precautions we can read the reported message and up to 5 messages back and 5 messages forward. The message will be marked as “reported” for every partecipants of the conversation.
- Totally encrypted: The connection is always encrypted and secure with SSL; messages are always saved encrypted, thanks to your personal key; you can encrypt each message manually with a personal password to guarantee even more confidentiality.
- Timed message: any message sent through this platform is subject to cancellation over time; to facilitate understanding, we provide users with the decision of how long to let go of deleting messages in a conversation; customers can decide to delete the message, once read, after: 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 6 hours, 12 hours, 1 day, 7 days. The more time you let the messages there, the greater the chance for someone else to have your same number; if you are registered on the platform, you have your own number unchangeable you can also decide not to delete any messages automatically.
- Peer To Per Privacy Key: this key is very useful and has a new function: it allows you to not make your messages available or your activity status to all, or in part, other users; by changing the setting of this key all your messages will become unreachable for people who aren’t inside the privacy settings of the key; it is possible to choose between: public, registered users only, followers only, me only and system notifications (private).
- Twemoji for everyone: in this first version of vox we have introduced the twemoji to send or receive fast emoticons.
- Share URL as object: when you send a message with an url inside VOX automatically convert it in a rich-media object with an image, title and description taken from that url; it is used to share url that contains videos, audio or articles around the web.
- Easy and flexible: ability to share with other people real-time text, links, documents, files, audio, video and live (these two lasts in the future).
- Fully Customizable: by signup you can block your number in your account or change it with a customized one; backgrounds, fonts and style of every conversation can be changed.
HOW IT WORKS
The VOX application use the Peer-to-Peer key to be able to work; in the Peer-to-Peer key, generated automatically at the moment of the connection, there is stored all the informations to work with VOX; if you want to know the “behind the scenes” of the peer-to-peer key, you can see this graph.
This document will be updated, till the VOX feature is on testing, and more informations will be updated in the coming days to meet all the specifications of VOX in the search engines posts.
The VOX application will be ready at 1st April 2020 for everyone.
See you later, folks!
Last Updated on