This is the latest cumulative updates post; we’ve started two years ago by adding informations about updates in this blog every 2 months; then, at the start of this year, we have changed and adjusted the publish time with a post in every every 3 months. In these two years we mantained all our promises and expectations and never missed an update post to inform our users about news and improvements on MYETV. We have made great strides and, since we realized we were being watched by the other giants, we’ve improved the whole platform day by day, devoting time, space and part of our life. Sometimes we have written and anticipated too much; this will never happen again. At the end of these updates we will no longer need to create new ones, but the whole platform will be continuously updated and the major features will be presented as usual in this blog.
In these 3 months we will close the updates chapter with surprises and holidays … We are waiting for Halloween 2019 and Christmas 2019 with important features that we will update every day keeping you informed on the path of the work. Let’s start building this last updates chapter:
- 1st SURPRISE: The time has come to play with time… From the 18 October 2019 and all the whole week to follow we are focused to add two new features: the “program content for the future” and the “change privacy settings in the future”; the first one will be available for everyone at the moment of the publish of the content while the second one will be available as “MYAPP” in the edit content section.
- PEER-TO-PEER COMMUNICATIONS: we are proud today to announce our first peer-to-peer internal communications for registered or unregistered users; we decide to use this new technology to prevent abuses inside the platform; this is an invisible key change. The nature of the website is to be must open possible to everyone. Before this feature, we cannot send any direct messages to visitors or unregistered users; now we can send direct real-time notification messages also to unregistered users when they are navigating inside the platform. This will work also for instantly blocking particular malicious requests in case of any emergency. This is done by creating a “fingerprint” of the users and store them in a secure way in the client side and in the server side to be reachable in the near future or in the instant. We will explain better this feature in the next days in a separated blog post.
- We deliver, for the first time, an entire page through our content delivery network pushed by over 180 datacenters and locations around the World at https://iamoskar.com
- SIGNUP: the account registration at https://www.myetv.tv/?CallAction=signup is now opened with a redesigned transparency encryption (builded thanks to the #cryptoweek 2019) and a captcha offered by recaptcha
- SECURITY: now when a logged user change the password, the account is logged out in every others devices
- SECURITY: all users now can check the option “send email notification” into the “access control” of your private account; if this option is checked, anyone who try to login with your account the system will send an email notification to the primary registered email address.
- SECURITY FEATURES: redesigned the LOGOUT button, now called “DISCONNECT THIS DEVICE”, this will disconnect only the same browser/device of the request, and added a new button called “DISCONNECT ALL DEVICES”, this will require a new login in every devices the account is logged.
- DESIGN & FEATURES: the timeline contents and the players dimension just got a design update and now the player dimensions follows the 16:9 specification for all the format in every screen resolutions; the timeline got an update also in the waypoint AI (focus on the right element when opened) and the player dimensions in the search engines have the same 16:9 specification update.
- DESIGN: the header just update with new assets and design features and the timeline “processing” feature just got an update
- COOKIE CONSENT DESIGN: the “cookie consent” banner just got a definitive update, geo-localized with custom languages for website or app and builded to be ready for different cookies privacy laws if need.
- MOBILE APP UPDATE: the code for the mobile app (Win10/Android) just got some updates without updating the app itself, more stable and fast and with a custom cookies advice.
- BLOG: This blog is fully updated (design&code) to be unique and more readable than ever
- SEARCH ENGINE: the search engine from now uses the method POST to send data instead of GET; this results in a more fast data transmissions, much more cacheable and secure; the push technology of the HTML5 will adjust the URL in the browser client-side. Search engine optimization are maded to the pages
- SHARER: the “insert content” design and usability is under upgrading… settings and controls are now visible by default with a toggle to hide/show the various sections
- IMPROVEMENTS: the notifications and network informations sections are improved and more readable
- FEATURE: the contents shared by third party websites now shows informations about the author of the content
- DESIGN: fixed design for main features, homepage and search engines
- DESIGN: adedd the “cookie banner” to make the cookie acceptance implicit
- SECURITY: the registration process has changed slightly
- SECURITY: updates on the security certificates and features of the whole platform are maded successfully
- SECURITY: Security updates of October 2019: https://blog.myetv.tv/2019/09/24/security-updates-bulletin-end-of-2019/
- FIXES: client-side codes fixed and improved in various part of the platform
- PLATFORM: added nav menu to status.myetv.tv and repository.myetv.tv
- DOCUMENTS: updated the main “start” document of this blog at https://blog.myetv.tv/start and activated the email auto-responder that point to this document
- EMAIL SERVICES: we’ve rolled out an internal update in the email system; improved performances and improved internal security while fixed some bugs and updates the whole encryption feature. The email service is up and running.
- Wait for more… We will keep this document updates every week to add and present new features…
These months will be a preparation for change for the coming new year … We will welcome 2020 more than ever.
Stay tuned, folks!
Last Updated on