After our recently celebration of 10 years of MYETV with the latest updates, we are ready now to go ahead with our beloved works… In this update we will present to you a new way to watch contents in MYETV and a brand new messenger with cryptography enabled by default and a new way to reach people inside MYETV with this messenger! In the latest chapter of updates we build up the new “LIST” feature that is usefull to have always your favourite contents in your specified list(s); in the next months we will present a new way to watch content that we are studying it from months ago and in these months it’s time to reveal the first implementation of this new feature. Let’s go now to know what we are doing right now to improve MYETV as well:
- Improved the “Mobile Settings” with new features:
– “LOADING SPEED PRESETS”: this feature will load the default presets for fullspeed or mobile connections; the Artificial Intelligence in the platform can understand if the device is a phone or if is connected with slow connections and can change it automatically, you can change it manually too whenever you want. This option will set all the option below to the most slow (if MOBILE is checked) or to the most high (if FULLSPEED is checked) connection. It also set the quality of video contents to LOW (mobile) or HIGH (fullspeed) as default, you can still change it manually.
– “REAL-TIME NOTIFICATIONS”: if turned ON this option will check the real-time notifications (with the long time pooling) every 30 seconds; if turned OFF the real-time notification will be not checked and bandwidth are saved and you must reload the entire page to check if there are some new notification or check it manually by open the notify pages. For real-time notifications we intend every notify that can be updated without reloading the page (like updates, communications and messages at the top of the page).
- Redefined the long pooling process in the timeline to check new contents (recent, new, most viewed):
When “real-time notifications” is turned on:
– For unregistered users: 10 seconds
– For registered users: 4 seconds
When “real-time notifications” is turned off:
– 30 seconds for everyone (background app will pause the loading)
- Added new feature: “CONTINUUM – Play the Next Content” in beta testing for everyone
- Fixed the “loop button” inside the timeline
- The Microsoft Windows10 app is updated with new features. Read more here.
- Fixed design settings of various features on mobile app
- Fixed the bottom-bar buttons; now buttons are setting up with a cookie to remember the position and to change its position within frames.
- The bottom-bar for the mobile apps (windows and android) has fixed some glithces, changed it’s color in black and it’s position on the top.
- We have added the IOS mobile app link for Safari Browser at https://www.myetv.tv/downloadapp/ (the native app for IOS it’s not ready yet). This type of access is ready and opened for all IOS devices and others mobile devices with browsers like Safari, Chrome, Edge or IE11. To offer a better interaction with mobile devices the artificial intelligence of this type of access will take care to discover, at the first navigation, what type of device you are using.
- Added the button “MOBILE SETTINGS” in the left menu for mobile apps.
- We have added new advertisers with our private platform at adplatform.myetv.tv; these advertisements are usefull to keep the website alive and will be just in the pages only for unregistered users.
- Fixed a bug server-side in the timezone; now timezone will save as corrected for all the World, thanks to a cookie and your browser settings.
- *NewFeature*: SAFETV is the new artificial intelligence of MYETV to notifiy users or owners about content restrictions (for example geoip, geolanguage, pegi…) and more; you can disable this type of notifications in the “GENERAL OPTION” section.
- *NewFeature*(beta) GeoLanguage: from today the owners of the contents can restrict the visibility with the GeoLanguages feature; only the users with that specified language can view the content in the timeline.
- We’ve added in the Terms of Services the content ID check with emotions “EMOTIONS & CONTENT ID” in the section “SHARING AND CARING” for the sharer platform.
- Added the “DOWNLOAD, READ OR SAVE YOUR DATA” in the “Edit profile” section; you can have all your data stored on MYETV in a readable (PDF) format.
We are just at the start of our platforms and we are building one of the most valued platform ever in the web, we have a lot of experience and we have a lot of new ideas ready to be developed just at the right time. Recently we’ve focused on the mobile apps features but in these new months we will try to build something new and, as always, you will be shocked from what we can do!
Stay tuned, folks! Our days are just in the beginning ;)