Under the hat we are trying to revolutionize the menus of our apps for televisions and as a result we will also improve the interaction of the menus across all the platform-[Platform]: [the the set of the main domain and all the subdomain of a particular website; also the computer architecture and equipment using a particular operating system] and the user experience (UX). We were prompted to this choice by the evaluations of our testers and manufacturers of television operating systems around the world; the new menus (UI) can be accessed much more easily and with just a few keys on the remote control you can accessAccess [the simple access to a website as a visitor] dozens of features. In addition to updating the user interface of the menus there will also be various changes that will modify the procedures used by remote control to arrive at certain functionalities:
– The menu at the top of the page will become obsolete
– The left menu will be improved with new options and features
– A new right menu will be added with new options and features
– The menus can be opened and closed with the respective key of the directional pad on the remote control, left or right, and can be navigated when opened with the up and down keys
– All menus will also be usable for the platform via web browser and will be implemented first in beta testing
The functionality of the menus will change depending on the page you are on; moreover, some features will be changed in position to be usable simply from the menus and no longer around the pages. The user interface of some features in the menu will be improved too.
The work for this new UI update will start in these days and we estimate the end of the work for the end of March 2023; for this evening you will already be able to experience some changes in the web browser platform that will be improved day by day until you get to the final version. Stay tuned!